What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

I def. need to learn how to grow. My currently living situation doesn't work. I don't want people (acquaintances) around. People talk and its not worth it til I can keep it from people. How much better is this stuff compared to commercial stuff. I've had trainwreck, GDP, Da Purps, Cheese, Pineapple Kush, NorCal Goo, Mazar, etc. all from Cali and all of it was garbage. Could it be because it is mostly outdoor/mass produced? It all looks and smells good but no flavor and a mild high. It's like fools weed. lol

G

guest121295

Check out my Honey White #6.All these plants are great, they just have golf balls of resin and flowers, can't beat it!!!
picture.php

Z

ZENARCADE

^^^^ Godamn!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beauty! Those HWs are really turning out great! A keeper for sure!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yummy:

What I love, is seeing the sugar leaves coated w/ sugar!
With that angle, you can see it on the btm buds. :D

Guess who's ripped on hash? :smoke:

G

guest121295

I just ate, well about an hour ago some pot brownies made by a "pro"....I need to go smoke a joint and figure out whether or not I'm high....:)Just bumping the thread because I'm on my ass all day more or less...working but not so much, eh??:)

G

guest121295

C'mon now, you're just butterin' me up:) although I do try to do what I can for people, I know lots of people 'round here have helped me out and hell what can one man do.I'm stuck at home all day with an injured kid, he ripped his foot open jumping off my truck,poor bastard it's his first real major slice, I was f-in horrified when he came inside bleeding so much.I opted to skip the emergency room, seems fine today but that tosses the old mans nature activities out the window.I'm always forcing the kids into some outdoor non-sense, I jumped into a pack of seals the other day just to show 'em the old man didn't care one bit, little do they know what I was thinkin' as I swam like crazy back to the boat, I'll never tell...now I have to do it again.I've been diving alot anyway...Hope ya'll are good out there.:)

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Your a sick bastard you. But in all honesty Chaco. I'm being sincere. Ur just naturally a generfous and sincere person man. So figured i'd let u know over and over.

G

guest121295

I've these ridiculous plants in 4 gal buckets, I really wish I had topped them but my expectations were not exactly the highest and I grew them out just off in the corners.The top on this one isn't as sqirrelly at the tip as it looks, there's a plant behind it making it look tweaked....I really hope they don't rot, they look good so far and I should at least have a nice load of bottoms.The odor is pretty intense like a strong orange/thai long cure kinda smell...a long way from the diesel/chem/skunk bread and butter, have to love it dope.I think it's around day 58ish it looks like it could do 90 at least...Whatcha think??
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That's a pretty lady, Chaco. 90 huh? Damn! She'll likely reward ya for the time served but that's a decent push to get there.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to keep track of my scorecard. Is that the dtc99, Chaco?
:good:

Say a Sunday morning prayer for me, I've gone over to the "Darkside".
:muahaha:

picture.php

G

guest121295

Yeah the thing rotted right in two pieces, I never should have grown her without topping, that was dumb on my part, I don't particularly like giant buds anyway, pain in the ass..Here's some HW I cut yesterday...
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn Chaco, that's a shame about the rot.

The bud looks great. Scores well on the eye candy chart... fat, frosty, & little leaf to trim.

G

guest121295

Here's my last HW coming down in the morning, so far only about .5grams of rot on all the HW's....HW#3.
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
It's like a petting zoo in hell...

It's like a petting zoo in hell...

A much needed bump...

Last few weeks have been low key, taking care of the veggers and moms while dealing with the 12/12 show again. Temps have been brutal, high 90s with the fan working overtime. Total different situation from last summer in there and right now there's nothing that can be done about it so I just gotta get on with it. I got a letter from the land of Afghans. Stopped bumming about my temps pretty quick after that. Can't compare tales of woe about high garden temps with joining the 100 lb club. Get hit with 100 lbs of explosives or more & walk away. Welcome to the club. Fortunately, I've got Honey White to look forward to and a couple ladies in the meantime to keep the mind on the task at hand.

picture.php

Black Diamond
picture.php

C99 x Sour Diesel - this is the same lady I showed last run as Sour. Found out its actually C99xSD.

picture.php

picture.php

Super Skunk - the revegged survivor, back in action
picture.php

WR - got 3 going, all similar looking to this one
picture.php

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Well I can't speak for everyone, but this heat is absolutely driving me up the wall as well. All things considered, not looking bad at all there ras! And don't be bummed about that sour diesel mixup, some of the finest herb I ever smoked was s99, a c99/sd cross done by an old member here. Gave it to a friend and it got flowered and lost, I'd give a nut for that cut back.

Latest posts

Latest posts