What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

InPotiTrust

Ottoman Those plants are looking awesome bro...I can already see that your gona have a hard time come harvest time to get what are gona be monsters down and outta the bush...What a problem huh?LOL......

I gotta ask,why were you wearing slippers?I always wear my water boot if u don't have one get one as u never know what could get between your toe's lol....

CHACO Your gear is looking tight as always bro.....

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hunting Season in RI ????

Hunting Season in RI ????

anybody know when it starts?
dunno if the whole state has the same seasons, so im thinking providence.

i got a bunch of wild ass dominicans from the bronx dying to put a hole in something.

im talking small game, little mammals and whatnot.
rodents mostly to be specific.
nothing heavier than 130lb.

these dudes wanna head up real soon.
just wanna know how the timing will pan out.
you know them gangstas and their itchy trigger fingers, lol.

thanks for the help NE's!!!

G

guest121295

Um Frank, hunting season for that animal, at least in RI starts on Jan 1st and ends sometime around Dec 31st.....Mass is a different story, it's a shorter season but you can use a bigger gun!

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Why the need to outsource? We've got plenty of LKs right in providence that just LOVE rat meat....

G

guest121295

Geez, I wonder what this poor Dominican did? I can remember being in Puerto Rico and all the choppers flying all night looking for Dominicans coming ashore, a friend of mine down there who plays all kinds of horrible music had his own original song, "Dominican runaway", it went something like "Dominican runaway, what you runnin' from?" over and over again then"Smoking joints and getting high, that is the rasta way...Dominican runaway, what you runnin' from?" My goodness we used to laugh about that one, but I'll tell ya' I wasn't laughing when I did see some poor Dominicans wash ashore with a dead guy and then be arrested by the police near Aguadilla....Anyway it's a hell of a nice day out there, I hope ya'll are having a chance to enjoy it.Here's another one of my DTC99 X Sensi NL.Check out the tiny container, I don't know if I should transplant her or not.I grew that giant congo last year in a pot the same size and it had a 100 gram cola...but by the time I took her down the inside of that giant thing was sort of dying, I guess that can happen when a giant bud even of tropical stock goes over 100 days in summertime....
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well CF, I'd love to help you out, have way more rabbits around my garden than I like, and squirrel shooting is a lot of fun, but I have to be awfully discreet. Been bending down the local viburnum into indian snares, but haven't had a bite yet.
Don't want anyone shooting up my plants, that's for sure!

I planted my last two plants today @ a client's property. Doubt the copter will be working this neighborhood!
I love these summer estates, they have all their shrubs/gardens covered in deer fencing off-season. Now it's all tucked away out of sight, so I always avail myself of it. :D
Heavy deer country, they'd be gone @ such a young age w/o protection.
Anyway, Otto's video got me inspired to bring my camera.

"See you in September, or lose you, to a summer m-o-l-d" :biglaugh:

Chaco, as always, :tiphat: Thx for the song!
That a 1 gal pail?

B

bcell

Chaco - Correct me if have this wrong (DurbanxThai x C99)xNorthern Lights. Beautfullll!

HL. Good to have such clients.

Smoking the Bubblicious. Kind herb!!

Z

ZENARCADE

Awwww.....I'm back. Sure i'll bugout and delete soon.

Awwww.....I'm back. Sure i'll bugout and delete soon.

Hey pals. Everyone has been looking A+ lately! I just missed this place to much. Real life friends are a downer... but you guys....well you're okay!
Larry Flushing
picture.php

ChemDD (thumbs up Chaco!) few nanners but so far no worries!
picture.php

picture.php

Runaway La Nina top
picture.php

KF youngsters
picture.php

The Gang: Left to Right. Mostly ChemDD, KF, Larry, ECSD, La nina, ChemD, SSH, BlueHP.
Muchos Gracias Chaco.
picture.php

Oh yeah and some dried and cured 45day BlueHP
picture.php

Now that i've taken up enough of your time....carry on fellas!!!!!!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Good lord man. I truly enjoy this thread and all these sick pics really loving how we are all on the same page. Straight EC junkies. Chemdds. Diesels. All that sweet silly shit lol. Yo Chaco. 100g cola. Dude.... Damn stereoids u shooting to the cheek.hahaha. Jk bro. Your nuts with it. Yeah. I got a few of the Alpha D x Sen NL. Def wanna pop the DT after peeping yours. U da man brotha.

I hope everyone has a safe and great weekend. Take care people!!!

G

guest121295

Oh yeah that's the Durban Thai C99, I really hope she dominates the cross, the Sensi NL was strong and heavily lemon scented as well as uniform but she wasn't my kind of smoke...I was looking to compct the DTC99.They have a sharp odor already.:) Watch out for the crazies, they'll be out today!!

Z

ZENARCADE

Gonna be another hot one today folks!!!! Yesterday was brutal! A/c's workin' overtime!!!

I'm thinkin' now might be the time to run a room full of those La Nina cuts in soil, 'eh Chaco?!
Have you ever run her single cola/sog style? I've tried her as a monster size plant but thinking about just flipping a bunch of 10" cuts in 2gal soil, like 12 of them or so!
I know I have said it 100x but that ChemDD of cut of yours has to rank on par or above any of these so called elite cuts! Every time I get within' 20 ft of her I just start to chuckle......great find!!!!
That DTC99xNL is shaping up like a real prize! Looks like a real hardy grower, so vigorous you could save the main stock and use it to beatdown crackeads and crazies!

G

guest121295

I still think a rifle butt works best to beat off the crackers in my nieghborhood but the cops told me otherwise.That's funny, they told me that with 7 kids arrested in the vehicle, I couldn't knock one on the head...They just roam around at night looking for things to steal, 4X this year my truck has been ripped off right in my driveway, always when I leave it outside the gates...That La Nina should be topped, sometimes the buds just grow too big and the way the Haze in her matures the big giant buds suffer...on the inside.It is hot today turned off about 1600W just to cool down a bit....Yeah, the chem dd is a real freak, between the chem d stench and the candy undertones she's rank.The nanners just pop out esp in the summer but they just dry up and dissappear into the tar pits of resin.The smoke is, honestly just plain scary, regarding potency anyway, but hey, like I say, what does Chaco know?All in fun gentlemen all in fun!! Soo glad I still have the cut, it's amazing how many people cry about a few nanners, it's so rare that they are ever fertile.The chem dd nanners are absolutely infertile.I read on this site the other day about a guy who said he hated the taste of nanners, well he must have some hell of a palate, or some bad weed topped with green nanners...Hell I'm rambling again, don't ever catch me on the subject of the dd, I go on too long...:)

Z

ZENARCADE

I'd take that ChemDD with nanners over pretty much the entire current seedbay catalog!

G

guest121295

just went outside because I thought I heard a chopper...well I did indeed and there's 2 of them buzzing the nieghborhood, up and down into everybody's business....here they come...so funny, they never get anything around here yet here they are, 1/4 mile across the street...What fun!!:)

Latest posts

Latest posts