What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Holy shit man. Im still friggin amazed at those colas u grow dude shits are no joke broth Otto. Mp is stealth mode! Hope to hear from him soon reaally hope he's ok. All the best to you guys

ZEROorDIE

got a real scare last night when the weatherman said frost warning!

fortunately my babies are fine. maybe a little stunted but its still early so we'll see

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Weathers been all banged up man. Windy as a mofo the last few days. My Japanese maple got wind burn. Thank god it's over hopefully it starts warming up again

gmanwho

Veteran
HB bx 1's

HB bx 1's

Nice work otto.

been playing arround with the camera again, taking some shots of the newest ladies. This is one of the happybrother bx1's i started almost a year ago. never have the space to do all i want to do. But in anycase, great lime color on her. reminds me of some Ak's i had some years back. 72 days.

picture.php

This shot, believe it or not, these are the same clones. HB#2, Some similarities, but some look like different structures. the far left rooted last, far right rooted 2nd, middle an biggest was t the first cut to root. therefore she had more veg time an larger root system going in. produced lankier structure making her look like a different pheno
picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Ohhh ya, an some Sour D close up for all the new england diesel junkies.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Close up macro dry shot

picture.php

b well everyone....

mmmcake

just curious if any of my fellow massholes have ordered from the boo and how was the transaction? did things make it through ok?

gmanwho

Veteran
mmmm cake, i'm Just south of you, 8-10 orders over the past 5 or so years and all good beside when UK had postal strikes, that took 3 weeks. normally 7 days from when SB or bay got payment. wouldnt worry much...

bsafe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice, gman! :good:
Love the stacking calyx's on the HB! Much like Otto's Giesel! :yes:

mmmcake, rest assured, you're in good hands w/ our sponsor's. They aim to please.

Here's a HW @ 39 days, just as she hits pistil-popping overdrive. :D

picture.php

SunTzu

Checking in from the Great New England, got out of the heat (Carolina's) into into the freezer! Nice stuff you guys got going in here! ANybody know if RIPAC will help with a card? or find a doctor?

Hey everyone...great looking pics you have there! :kewlpics: I have been a NE smoker for many years, but finally starting a garden of my own. Got some good pics to live up to here! :)

Just dropped my beans yesterday, so hopefully pics of my babies will be coming soon.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wish you all the best with your new garden. It's something you will get addicted to if u truly love and appreciate it like I do. Always fun.

All the best people!

InPotiTrust

Very nice shots there gmanwho

Highlighter I think "pistil-popping overdrive" just sounds sick in some way lol....I like it :laughing:

SunTzu Welcome always nice to see new heads...If u go to the meetings a few times and get to know a few heads u will find help...But its still hard to get in this neck of the woods...

smokeysmokey Welcome brother... Remember to keep yourself safe and know you will get addicted to growing....Make sure u drop some pics one day...

I finished my cab 2 days ago and it's been running ok so far got 6 plants that i started outside in there right now so the SOG has started....Will drop pics when they start budding as nobody around here is a micro grower so my shit would seem boring...But i'll have a thread going in the micro section if anybody wants to check it out...

SunTzu

Hey newly signed Med recomendation! New England Rocks!!!! I miss Southern hospitality but New England Doctors are the BEST!

G

guest121295

Just turned up the heat in the gardens again...last night my heater went off and it was 49 in there.Making some progress with the dogs on day 38 things are looking better.Stay warm ya'll, it's gonna be a cold night!!
picture.php

noreaga

damn chaco about to call child services on your ass for leavin the babies in such cold! how could u???? those are the D's?? lookin pretty good in my book, never ran it but i can tell those leaves are happy

gman- long time no speak brother the happy bro's lookin fuckin sick! put em too good use over there ;) whats been good on your end?

HL - the honeydew, K+ nuff said

new pics commin soon guys i've got some killer hash's and a full melt reddish brown goop hash we just pumped out..im sure noone's gonna complain bout that :joint:

stay soured
nore

gmanwho

Veteran
HL, ya they where stacking big time. those where day 72, with about a 15 day flush. After i cut them i really really started to check them out. i noticed alot of small trichs close to the leaf, smaller then normal. so i pulled out the lab microscope. I have never seen such an array of small medium and tall trichs. i mean, lotssss of small 1/4 height trichs. at day 72 they had very few amber, some cloudy, and alot still clear. could have maybe even taken her to 80 days.

Lots of small trichs, different from what i've seen. i gotta look into getting a camera attachement for my microscope by next run. heavy trich forest.

Nor, whats up, any stripers yet? been watching my buddies pull some decent sizes out of the river recently. Haven't picked my pole up this year or even got any of the boats ready yet. In due time. Been working on my small standing army for this years OD.

those hb's are pretty heavy stone. the last trial batch where good to, an to think these so far look 5x better then the trial. man o man. lots of things going on. times flying by.

Anyone checking out the Pearl Jam show on Saturday???? Scored some overpriced roger waters tickets too. Saw him at MSG a few years back, great show, i must have said to myself 15 times, " damn, i should have ate some blooms"

An to the new members , welcome.

im gonna be lurking for abit till i get my next camera session ready. These next are INSANE even with some time to go. I truly am beside myself.......

B-safe everyone.