What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Check out my Killing Fields tops, 17 days of 12/12.
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Everything is looking great in here as usual,

ipit, nice line up you got for the OD's. My friend grew out some Freezeland the last couple summers and she sure is a great plant for OD's, good luck! Also my buddy use to get some killer home grown ISS in the middle of nowhere VT, and I fell in love with her. I tried to have my buddy grab me a couple cuts of it but it never worked out, he also had an AK47 pheno that was out of this world. Plus I got lucky and ran into the Golden Goat and she is very similar to the ISS I smoked, the GG in IMO is a little better tho. Still haven't found anything close to that AK47 tho:thinking:.

Chaco, everything is looks good can't wait to see some nice purple buds on the KF's. I got a question, looks like your using 2 different bulbs. Which brands do you use? I use HiLUX gro, and think they work just as good as the Hortilux, I am actually using a brand new Horti and a HiLux in the 4x8 and can't notice much of a difference running at the same time. Also I hope your not too depressed or losing sleep over being outcast into chat, let us know if we can do anything for ya :laughing:.

Blueberry

bubblegum's

The OD crew i plan on running. I am determined to have at least 1 successful OD plant after 3 disappointing seasons. My plan is simple 3 plots: 1 for the cops, 1 for the rippers, and 1 for me. gonna have about 15-20 plants per site.

G

guest121295

Very nice, very nice.That's a pile of plants!! Check out this baby, in the meantime I'll be over in chat looking for 18yr olds to sell eigths to.......
picture.php

G

guest121295

Check out OG Shorty, these are some badass plants!!! ahhh, I'm a pot geek....
picture.php

G

guest121295

Nah, soil.35 veg days in a 1 gal and then the other 40 of the 67 12/12 in the same 1gal then transplanted , one to a 3 gal and the tall one into 5.If I grew these out correctly they would have been outrageous!! Oh, first 30 days veg under my last ecsd bush!! I really like these plants, all around a winner.I of course have a nice mom of both.I picked the two that looked more OG from the veg...I had room to veg them but when flower time came I was hanging in the breeze.I have a plan to grow out the moms real BIG.My mind is still warming up to the plot!!Thanks and have a great night, the moons out and the jars open...:)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
some chem d, I love this plant so much get me so high and she grows nice bud even at the bottom branches, As Zen Arcade has mentioned before she eats like a pig. She is always the lightest on feed day. Just noticed your a guest now Zen, Hope all is well and safe...

day 53, another 10-14 days til harvest

Talkin about shorties here is the Golden Goat

G

guest121295

Hey Otto I noticed you saw that one of my 600's was a different bulb...How you noticed that is a miracle, my eyes cant see my fingernails anymore...but yeah most are Hortilux 600's but one is a cheaper 80 dollar straight hps.Seems to work pretty well, I had some sunleaves brand cordsets and my old bulbs all were stuck in the socket and broke when I tried to remove them. I hate all that sunleaves garbage, Worms Way made a big mistake when they lost Hydrofarm.I replaced everything with Hydrofarm ballasts and cooltubes, I don't need another fire or a faulty ballast. Zen is just fine , we had a bizzare scam scare from a supposed DEA agent on my phone yesterday, he knew all my info and said he could prove my guilt fro all the e-mails he had...from a 4yr old account that had nothing to do with weed, niether did his threats, they were related to when I broke my shoulder and neck 4yrs ago and he said I was obtaining illegal drugs and wanted 5K so I could stay out of jail. All legal scripts from real Dr's , somehow he found my info somewhere and tried to extort me. the story goes on but it was, for a few minutes a scary f-in scam.If not for the weed I would have told him to go hang but I believed him for about 5 scary minutes.I told him I had no money and he said I would be arrested this morning if I didn't pay, so I said well just come get me now and he said agents were waiting up the street and would be there in 10 min...Well I'm still here, still growing into another saga in my ridiculous life.I'm not closing my accounts anymore, besides I never had anything to do with the shit this guy was saying...What world Chaco lives in...and the rest of us!!! Sorry for the story but I had to tell somebody....:)

InPotiTrust

Ottoman Wish i could give ya some rep but ic wont let me...Your garden is looking stellar bro..Thanks for the info on the ISS too....What u got in the line up for the outdoors this year?

CHACOTheres always gona be those shitty people that want to keep us down,good thing u knew it was a scam bro

Sirius420

Why are we behind Colorado?

Why are we behind Colorado?

Hey Chaco! Sorry to hear about your strange run-ins, hopefully that stuff won't happen to often eh? Off topic but can someone help me here? Why are we behind Colorado? We have no dispensaries, no independent distributors as far as I know, and no good flow of herbs, tinctures, or edibles. Where are they? Does someone in this thread know who is making tinctures or edibles for sale to legal patients? I would love to get my hands on some, so I come to the good people of ICMAG. If this is in the wrong thread section my bad, I just figured this would be the most appropriate place to talk to other RI growers. Thanks for any help! :tiphat: Peace and Love

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey Chaco friggin bs is what that shit is brotha I'm sorry to hear some punk ass dude trying to mess with u. They lucky I dont drive up there real quick and seriously throw some beatdowns on people like that. No one messes with my boy chaco. Fucking people got nothing better to do. I love roxys and percs come extort me you fucks. Honestly CHACO im sorry u had to deal with that shit. I'm glad u realized it was some punk ass kids trying to get money. Cuz if it were real u wouldn't of even gotten a call u know. But we got ur back Brotha. anyone ffucks around with My East Coast Peoples. I won't like that shit one bit. So to you CHaCO take a bowl hit of some Chem and Deez for all of us

G

guest121295

The worst thing was he sounded like a cop, threatening me and radios in the background, telling me I was destroying lives with my own legal script from 4 yrs ago.You still have to be using illegally you're injuries, blah, blah, why won't you go to a real Dr, I'm like what for, I have inoperable problems.Last fall I had 3 tumors removed from my right jawbone, he knew about that too and said I was selling drugs and all this non-sense.I have med records like Evel Knieval...I can have what I need but I hardly ever even finish a script.the guy sounded so real, man I'm still like WTF?:gday:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn CHACO, that's some nonsense. Hope it goes away quickly and quietly but I'm sure you're now on guard. Plants look stellar man so there's always that :)

Otto! What lovely ladies. The ChemD and Blueberry are both stunning.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, That is some crazy shit sounds like someone doesn't like you man. Probably just a scare but we as growers we all gotta remember no ones invincible, stay safe! Also in a world where it seems like everyone I knew wears some form of contacts or glasses for vision problems, I have perfect 20/20. My only issue with my eyes are colors are duller now than in past. Like an idiot i've spent too much time with 1k bulbs and no sunglasses. I noticed that in the killing fields pic that the bulb looked exactly like the German HiLux bulbs i use, the other looked like it bent out towards the middle. (I am guessing that is the $80 one)

IPIT, i got a nice line up for the summer, I don't know exactly of how many of each but heres a rough estimate, I obviously don't expect to have all these come thru I Just want to harvest the best a 2-4 plants at each site.

15 Casey jones
15 LUI x NN (not my favorite smoke but very good OD plant)
10 Chem D
5 SSH
2 ECSD
2 GDP
1 SHP
1 Golden Goat

Ras, Thanks dude!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
chaco. thats some fucked up shit. seems like some jealous ass hole, trying to get some money tho. good luck

ottoman, great pics. i love my smart pots so far. i have some massive mother pants in 3 gal ones, and no roots are poking through.

be safe everyone. good luck on the outdoors!!

InPotiTrust

Nice line up Otto....I ran the GDP outside last year very tight nuggets easy to grow but prone to mold tho don't know it i'm gona run here outside this year just yet....LUI X NN<<is this part Nigerian nightmare?

The babies are doing good outside they look so happy

Latest posts

Latest posts