What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

H

heavy dank nugg

Its been so long since I took a bunch of pics just for this thread
smoked a j of sour diesel chased it with a bong rip of lemon larry or chaco says its actually sour larry and snapped some shots.

Otto your skills are greatly improving across the board

Highlighter
your pics from a page or 2 ago were breathtaking very beautifull shots.

Gman whats up man show us a little something

dan kass looks great man I also love to play around with the beans i make,found some great plants.

Zen you sure do know how to grow a plant,take a pic,and make a entrance dont'ya? very nice

hers the choe mang.

sour larry round 3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the big girl here

picture.php

Now ecsd in soil and hydro both starting flush

soil
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heres the 5 gl dwc this plant provides me a tough and worthy challange trying to dial her in.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you want to see a dialed in diesel see ZenArcade

last 2 Iss coming down Sat.

picture.php

picture.php

And lune, If yer out there bro I know we have our differences but I hope you are safe and well.
:wave:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...this thread is jammin' like Smuckers!

Funny, usually the cold weather gets this thread jumping, around November/December....Seems that in 2010 it's all about warm weather and turbo-ganja-posting...Sounds good to me:dance013:
HL, Otto, Chaco, Lune, HDN,Gman, Dan, Zen...Keep it up.
Mango Haze :tiphat:
HL, I still love the hazes, don't think I fell off!!!!
picture.php

noreaga

And lune, If yer out there bro I know we have our differences but I hope you are safe and well.
:wave:

ya got some decent pics man! not to be a mega dickhead or a prick

but go back to your foxhole , you give off bad energy and Im just being real since the weather is so nice :)

G

guest121295

In the event that I say I'm going to grow out a whole bunch of monster plants and have lamps and buckets everywhere...please advise me against it. I really got in over my head this time, everything is out but the last ECSD and it's just falling all over itself and after a whole lot of cutting my eyes hurt. She's just going to have to wait until St Patricks day whether she's upside down or not!! Enjoy the weather, it's quite nice out.:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, Chaco, I had vision's of you up to yer armpits in bud, puffing on SSH for that edge to keep pushing on, bout after bout of the 'noids, as the stench assails you, the sheer volume of the task overwhelms. Guess I wasn't too far off. :biglaugh:

Melty, I'm really glad to hear it! :D:yes:

I was reading a Congo thread recently in the Ace forum and saw that you were growing it....did the OD's ever finish up? Did you make F2's the last time you grew it? I really like the look of that strain....not too Indica, not too Sativa. If and when I order seeds that one will definitely be on the list.
No, dan_kass, that was part of the 'african' outdoor that got eradicated. The Congo's were some big, beautiful plants, had 3 girls and dug up a male and moved him for pollen later - never came to be.
I had 5 beans left and only got one to sprout last fall and he was a he. So bad luck for me w/ them, but seems like some good smoke.
I think the Banghi Haze and Nepjam's would be better bets for OD here.
I did make Nepjam f2's, and lightly pollinated a branch of Purple Peace, an OD fav of mine. Got 12 beans to look @ w/ those. Sent the other 1/2 to the Green Ambassador, creator of the PP, and he had an amazing PPN ( Purple Peace Nepalese :D ) on his patio last yr. so I'm VERY excited about those! :dance013:
Here's a link to it, it's the one in the wooden planter, a beautiful sight! :woohoo:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26100&page=130

Last edited:
Z

ZenArcade

In the event that I say I'm going to grow out a whole bunch of monster plants and have lamps and buckets everywhere...please advise me against it. I really got in over my head this time, everything is out but the last ECSD and it's just falling all over itself and after a whole lot of cutting my eyes hurt. She's just going to have to wait until St Patricks day whether she's upside down or not!! Enjoy the weather, it's quite nice out.:)

ahhh...the pitfalls of 'grand plans' i'm all too familiar.......My ecsd weren't quite as big as yours Chaco, but come cutting time i really wish i flowered them a week or so apart. I'm about half way done and the last few are gonna end up going closer to 85 days, i trimmed for 8 hours the other night and just finished one monster,but hey, longer flush and more time to ripen i think they'll be really good smoke.
p.s. Thanks to your advice i'm now onto the cooltubes......had no idea what i was missing!!!!!!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a cool tube, I'm dying to run it vertically, right in the middle of some tall sallie's. :D

Horizontally tho, they're really lacking for reflective efficiency. I'll take my SS2 anyday. That said, the cool tubes are cheap and versatile. :D

Here's a Golden Tiger shot @ 71 days. Month to go! :drum:

Golden Tiger #1
picture.php

She's very similar in form to my Guawi #1, just a little less branchy.

picture.php

Lune, miss ya buddy! :wave: Hope all is good!

H

heavy dank nugg

ya got some decent pics man! not to be a mega dickhead or a prick

but go back to your foxhole , you give off bad energy and Im just being real since the weather is so nice :)
hey nor thanks man, felt good thanks for the overflow of positive energy it's radiant and glorious,soo positive
dude I was telling MP the other day when he said it was good to see me back here That I got nothing but love for all the local growers even those that dont like my style and thats the truth.Wanna know why...cause I look at the things we all have in common instead of our very different styles and personalities.Glad you like the pics man.I like yours too.lets let it go now ehh?

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, most people on this site would kill to have the problems you do:smokeit::smokeit:

Melty, very happy to see you got that mango haze around still :pimp3:

HL, a vertical light in the room of sativa you got, i think they might like that. Was the Golden tiger something your gonna keep around or did you just pop some beans and grow out the best looking bitch?

here couple dried shots from recent harvest:

Z

ZenArcade

^^^^^^^Nice Otto!!!!!!!!!!
I bought the cooltube with the intention of giving vert a try. I see a lot of guys on here getting great results with vert bare bulb, but i know, no matter how hard i tried i would eventually burn myself on the bulb. I'm just imagining a 360 degree wall of SSH 6ft tall surrounding one of those tubes.....worth a shot!! I get pretty good results with horizontal but i like the prospect of growing trees indoors!!!!
Highlighter Your giving me tropical sativa envy!!!

dan_kass

Zen.....I've been running a stadium with 4 vertical bare bulb 600's for about 2 or so years now and have burnt myself a few times but mostly just clothing ;)

It's nice, but I kind of miss horizontal canopies and being able to ScrOG or LST....can't really do any training in a stadium. Also, my clones (and seedlings) have to be kept at 20" or less, otherwise they'll block light to the plants on the shelf above.

I'm experimenting with some Bushmaster on a few clones to see how they react to it....I've heard positive and negative feedback about this product in terms of the plants leaves curling up like they were over fertilized from using too much at once so I went easy at 1ml/gal fed three straight times on two different YumCafe clones. One of them is clearly putting on weight faster then the other but they were both stopped dead in their tracks after the 1st or 2nd watering. I've tried it on two seedlings also (unknowns) at 2ml/per gal and one took well to it and one didn't....but they both stopped stretching.

This will hopefully allow me to veg till 15"-18" and then hit them with the BM right when they start to stretch. The nice thing about the vertical bulbs is that the buds on the lowest part of the plant are just as dense as the top of the plant....so no popcorn and the plant finishes all at once because they're receiving direct light. But like I said, I still miss horizontal growing and being able to ScrOG a few plants in DWC.

Take Care,
~dan

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter Your giving me tropical sativa envy!!!

Once you get those TH Haze beans going, you'll be reversing the envy. ;)

Was the Golden tiger something your gonna keep around or did you just pop some beans and grow out the best looking bitch?

No, Otto, just having a look-see, and backing 'em up w/ A11 pollen. I popped 1/2 the pk, all 5 were girls! :D One really stands out to me, we'll see.
I'm shutting down for summer after my Honey White bx2 run, so I haven't been cloning anything.
I really love having a break from perpetual cloning!

G

guest121295

I'd love to leave the perpetual cloning alone myself..but I'm somewhere in the middle, I love to do both and put my best finds up against the best. So far the Sour Larry is my best find to date from the folks here, I can't remember much before 05'...Those tropical plants sure are alluring, especially when you know the crazy funk you can find. Apart from that it's my overall absurd interest that keeps me doing it!! 5th in my class and my greatest interest...cannabis varieties...who'd have guessed, its my 25th reunion this spring.. Where are they now???...They won't find me!!!:dance013::dance013:

B

bcell

5th in my class and my greatest interest...cannabis varieties...who'd have guessed, its my 25th reunion this spring.. Where are they now???...They won't find me!!!:dance013::dance013:

My 25th this year and there will be a bunch heading out to the parking lot to burn a fattie or two!!

Z

ZenArcade

I was no show at my reunion a few years ago. But i like the idea of just goin to tailgate in the parking lot! haha!

B

bcell

I actually started growing my junior year in HS - so 27 years growing on and off - with some very big off periods.

I grow a lot of other things - Orchids, Grapes, Apples, Raspberries, Blueberries, vegetables and flowers but Cannabis is my favorite.:yummy:

G

guest121295

I salvaged the pics from my cameras card and pulled them up. they're a bit ugly but it gives you some idea of what I've been crying about......
picture.php