What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's toooooo early for it to be this cold, no? Hope everyone's outdoor finished up nicely...
Casey Jones...
picture.php

picture.php

KKSC
picture.php

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Awesome as usual MP.. I can certainly see some resemblence between your pics of the Heads casey jones, and their Trainwreck bx1's... Especially the second picture u posted.

Looks like the kksc has the same half yellow hook leaf deal some of the chemdog genetics have going on huh? As with those it looks no worse for the ware though.

C

cellardweller

yeah MeLtY..way to go on that casey! my pheno doesn't like big huge buds..but is really sour..
picture.php

qureious

Yall have some great looking crops! I am almost embarassed to post my pics of my lowend bagseed run. I decided to try an organic coco mix for this cycle, but going back to my organic soil, it's easier to manage, and the beneficial bacteria will have an easier life.

Hopefully I can come across some quality seeds or cutings soon to make this all worth while. Too much time and effort to be putting into mediocre bagseed, but it is free and no risk of seeds in the mail.

Here is the room early to mid flowering.
P6111042.JPG
P6111049.JPG
P6121061.JPG
P6271076.JPG

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is raining today peeps

Is that what that is??? :laughing:

qureious, nice efforts! :yes:
I would not be reticent about ordering seeds, risk is minimal.
Ordered dozens of times w/o any type of problem.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chopped the Casey Jones today!:woohoo:

Then found that it was full of mold.:wallbash:

Here she is finished.
picture.php

picture.php

MOLD! The center of the Cola was R O T T E N.
picture.php

This is the bad.
picture.php

This is the good.
picture.php

Lesson learned...I won't grow her SOG style again...

LooneyLune..good chatting with you broskie!

Keep good y'all
MP

gmanwho

Veteran
MP, that is the first i have ever heard of casey molding up. Im quite surprised ...

u most likely do, but do U use a dehumidifier ?

Wow. Atleast you salvaged some. looks like u gotta make some bubble hash now.

b-safe

:( i had to harvest my outdoor early due to it being so cold out and only to find out its going to be 60 out this week... oh well still got smokeable bud but it turned insanely purple the last two nights it was 35 degrees out.

C

cellardweller

boston, I'm cryin for the same reasons..to know that it coulda gone another week!! :bashhead:

MeLtY..yeah man mold truly sucks, especially indoors..sorry bout yer luck bro..bubblebubblebubble..

yea i really wish i had room indoors but the plants outdoors are freaking hugee. i think i got about 3 ounces off one plants but they were al immature buds. some great color tho

heres one out of the twenty or so branches.

SDC12880.jpg

SDC12888.jpg

SDC12894.jpg

noreaga

cd - helllllllllll yea, could gone another 3 weeks for me if i wasnt so impatient lol

o - dont mention the cold i was FREEEEEEEEEEEZIN this morning even with the heat on, i think this winter is gonna b nutsy

boston- fuck yessssss the purple looks so dank man, how much did you yield off her and how big of a pot?

mp - mold is such a bitch! i had to do some surgery on my top colas aswell so i know how you feel. how dense that that thing?

norega - i put them in 3x3 holes a little over a foot deep with new soil and put them in home depot buckets cut in half so the roots go right out the bottom kind of like double potting. the strain i used was not purple by any means it was from the severe cold it was in the last week before i finally decided to cut when i seen snow on the forecast in mid october:wallbash: i couldnt bring any of the plants in either because they were all between 5' and 6' with tons of branches, pretty much all looked like pine trees. im guessing around 3 ounces wil be the yield off of this plant for al small buds, these would have been some FAT colas if they had finished up. stem was about the size of an average adult male forearm. when i go over to the house ill weigh this plant and see wut it yieleded since its dry now.

norega i yielded 60 grams. this shit was extremely fluffy. normally the jars hold about an ounce, the jars only help 10grams of this stuff, my guess for the fluffyness would be the fact the buds never fattened up and had the time to get nutes.

everything rolling along i see.....mabey one day soon ill get back to the camera work.
not yet..
this post is to inform you all that i have made contact with chaco.
he ran into a pickle but hes ok..and hopefully will be back sooner than later.......
all i can say is it involves a horse and a outdoor ecsd plant.............ill let him tell you the story if he choses.just wanted to let you guys know hes alive and kicking....

damn an outdoor ecsd plant could be a heavy security issue...some might think its a skunk while others knows it that dank