What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

rain washed away my crops once again...second year in a row man im starting to hate this massachusetts weather...one second its fine next second its not.

AtomicBetty

Oh it's so so so rainy! Jeebus almighty, will it stop??

Someone asked about the strain here. Sour Queen x Enigma (Which as far as I can tell must be an extremely localized something something. I can't track down the genetics for it anywhere.

[/QUOTE]

It's nice and purpy in the leaves but it doesn't really finish purpley at all. It is fat & happy tho. :)
:joint:

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good everyone....CHACO...HDN...AtomicBetty...Lovely weather we've had lately eh?

Hmmm...Gratephul...I hope yer safe bro. If yer reading this, we've missed ya, and hope that this is just a BRIEF timeout for ya...Good vibes your way.

Some Goodies :joint:
picture.php

Top: SourIBL, AK x Sour, x (SD x ChemDD) #2
Bottom: Widow, , ECSD

Last edited:
L

Lilly456

Well I guess you guys have been getting hammered by thunderstorms and rain, I've seen a bit of it on the weather channel but figured well just another wierd June that comes every 15 yrs or so but I've been getting calls all morning from friends telling me that yesterday the 1st one of my good long time fishing partners was killed by lightning while clam digging down near Orleans.Such a bummer, this guy was built like a brick shithouse and used to bring in 800lb tuna solo out in the bay...he never came in from a storm, he'd stay out clamming or fishing with lightning bolts dancing everywhere, fish for 36hrs straight, basically a real tough bastard, but he finally met his maker and was found floating in the water dead.It's always wierd when someone your age suddenly dissappears.Needless to say I'm bummed out.R.I.P Chris, somebody that showed me things I'd have never found on my own.Well I hope the weather doesn't ruin all the outdoor grows...and if you're out in the woods doing your thing and you hear lightning, find some kind of cover.I guess when your numbers up, it's up.My best to all ya'll, Chaco. On a happier note, MP, HDN and all the rest , the buds look great.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing worse than losing a good friend Chaco...take those things you learned from him and use them...He sounds like he was a good shit. :joint:
Stay UP my friend...

H

heavy dank nugg

yea man srry for the loss of a friend....that allways blows. ill puff one in his honor....

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that was a tough one, course I heard about it and we were talking about it @ work today, the 2nd day we've bagged it cause of lightning.
Yesterday's was pretty violent, was working with a ridiculous view of the sound, and it was black as night over buzzard's bay w/ lightning everywhere, had a great panoramic view of it, but wasn't long before it swirled around on us.
Today was even crazier, we started late, waiting for the rain to pass, it looked all clear for the rest of the day, next thing you know, a storm pops up, rolling thunder then hail! 1" balls! they were bouncing 10' into the air, it was CRAZY! Boss's new truck got all dented up, lol! HAILING IN JULY, PEOPLE! What a crazy last 2 months. The one plant I checked was ok other than the usual slug damage. :rolleyes: Hope the others faired ok, they're not too big.

Hope y'all have a great 4th, and Chaco, a toke to your comrade coming up.:joint:

MP & HDN, nice nugs, boys! :D Best, HL

AtomicBetty

my paper said that it has rained 26 of the last 29 days. How's that for un-fuckin-believable!? It's pouring again now. I am seriously thinking I might get a personal case of budmold if it doesn't dry out soon!

(Did I mention that I relocated to this very rainy northeast from the VERY sunny southwest?? How do you natives handle all this!?)

Hope you guys are staying dry. :)

:joint:
ab.

my town got hit with a microburst last week, and the shit's still being cleaned up. i thought New England was supposed to be a nice place to live. i started out worrying that my plants wouldn't get enough water, now i'm worried that they'll be drowned

rickso

Just introducing myself - a refugee from planetganja.com. Been at this for about a year now. As far as I can tell, every problem I've encountered has been through my own doing, and every lesson I've learned has been the hard way. I'm just trying to avoid repeating my mistakes! IC is impressive.

L

Lilly456

Alright let's bang this thread to the top, I just had to drive to Colorada to find some damn cognac and some batteries for my camera.I buzzed by the ever-ready NM State troopers @ 120mph, they must have been asleep.A fast truck does wonders for the super-duper distances I have to drive here, evrywhers an hour , for a regular guy...Anyway my Dirty Harry is finishing fast it may be one of those 50 day wonders, today is day 36 and you can see it's ripening.I know I keep popping up here in this thread but I've never had a problem with jerks here or trolls so I'm here and if my problems are solved I'll be East coastin' again. Dirty Harry, day 36...
picture.php

Rudedewd

Good morning Tri-State Stonerzzzzzzzz. Chaco, I'm sorry to read about your friend Bro, awful thing to happen.

I hope everyone is doing well, we've actually gotten a lil bit of sunshine lately although today it's supposed to storm again. Hopefully the rest of the summer will be nice. Enjoy the day and stay safe and stoned peoples......

Latest posts

Latest posts