What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
O now we open it up again, thanks for the response back. Can you delete the other thread just started like 10 mins ago, thanks.

a nice mixture or chem91, guavachem, and stardawg.....too much going on with the taste to describe it.

picture.php

Blaze 12

How are the testing labs in NE like know your grow i would like to test some stuff coming up and would like to use a couple different places ......also has anybody ever seen or done a reversed male to see what it could bring to the table ?

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
I have heard mixed reviews of all the labs in new england. ProVerde in mass did everything for the recent secret cup and is doing residual testing now, which is cool. That being said I feel like if you took the same sample and brought it to 3 different labs you would get 3 different results...

A

acridlab

How are the testing labs in NE like know your grow i would like to test some stuff coming up and would like to use a couple different places ......also has anybody ever seen or done a reversed male to see what it could bring to the table ?

Dude from cannafornia seeds reversed a male and used it in his b.a.t.f
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Blaze 12

@ lloyd thats kinda my thinking was gonna see how much they coast and try 3 or so and get an average to me that would be the most accurate... thanks
@acrid is that the male ? if so thats some cool shit

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Blaze12, clay sulak in Falmouth maine does testing as well, same building as the Intergr8 office. $25 a sample, and a little less if your a MMMP. I have a lot of trust in his is flower testing and tincs, but as with most all testing centers I have a hard time trusting concentrate numbers, i've seen them all over the place. Also thought it was weird in the secret cup to have one team dewax their concentrate and another team openly say they didn't and their was only a couple tenths of a percent in the THC%. I thought the one team that did dewax too would have tested higher to be honest.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Attention sox fans beach goer's and old school Yankees. I'm Ph-patrol and here to make your acquaintance. Im sitting on the sand bar and thought about connecting with the natives. Hoping to make some North east friends.:tiphat:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Dude from cannafornia seeds reversed a male and used it in his b.a.t.fView Image View Image View Image View Image

Acrid, i think u and "D.u.d.e" are just using the wrong terminology.
Im pretty sure D.U.D.e just made a fem cross.. meaning he reversed a female and hit it to another female..
D.u.d.e just doesnt know what hes talking about so he calls it a "Reversed male".
I even told D.u.d.e. that he was labeling it wrong last year; and that he was gonna confuse folks by calling it that.. but he didnt give a fuk.
can't stand that d.u.d.e

Otto- that D looks great. and that concentrate looks (and sounds) very tasty!

and heres a couple pics too.. just cause why not

alien for sure
picture.php

Holy Grail Kush from DNA..kosher x og18.. tastes exactly like Gods vagina
picture.php

GG4.. i Know that things that are popular become "uncool". but this weed really is fire. everybody who smokes it, feels the same..
Im sure there are terrible examples out there though.
picture.php

picture.php

Brrr
picture.php

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Blaze, im not too privy on sex reversal, in general; but i think the problem with reversing a male is that in order for it be succesful, you would need to fully reverse the male, so it didnt seed itself. And to fully revrse it, you would need to use lots of chemicals. And then i dont hink you couuld smoke it.

also, im thinkin the chemicals would prolly change the structure and possibly other attributes, like smell; as well.

But that said, i do think its worth exploring.. If it can be done sucessfully, it would obviously be a great breeding tool.

:tiphat:

Blaze 12

no i hear ya.. i guess tha docta has done it before... just something different.. even just to smell the terps would be handy

A

acridlab

@pappymasonjar,,
Nice to know,, I was just going off what I read..
N lots of people hate around ic, thats fo sho.. I think d.u.d.e is a good dude. People just like to attack people for being different. But such is life,, peace

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Today is the homies dabbaque at Cannaissure Extracts so i did a run

Toms Purple Micro Dot (Thf x purple rhodi )

57jz0il.jpg

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I've heard people be on both sides of the fence with GG4, I've yet to try her myself and won't respond on her til I do. But their is one thing both sides can agree on and that is "she looks so fire." Sometimes bag appeal is all a grower needs to be successful or even just happy. Shit I grew out a bubblegum cut I couldn't stand for years all because people loved it and wanted more. So I guess what I am trying to say is "cool" "uncool" who cares, if you like a cut that's all that should matter. Shit for that matter if the people you sell it to love it, well crush it and give em what they want!

Reversing a male, now that sounds interesting I have never even entertained the thought of it even. I'd be curious as hell to see how that would turn out.

Chem4 x PK

picture.php

picture.php

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
I know i have heard someone talking about reversing a male in the chat cant remember who it was off the top of my head but in theory it should work but then again theres always that chance it wont. It would be a good thread topic and a test of it. It would for sure be educational and a good read.