What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

B

BasementGrower

just sick of people who clame to be these nice hippy folks .. talking more shit then the fuckin highschool losers. its like honestly. ya I was out of line on how I reacted.. but its like this.. if I don't fuck with u ......... why are u going to go talk shit? if u can .. then I will.. and ya it makes us both look like little kids.. but hey.. I admit. I was wrong for the way I reacted.. but not wrong on a sense of keeping shit on the DL..
and out of the court system..

but good luck to all.. but im not going to take shit from some1 who talks shit for no reason.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Putting out some feelers here.
Don't know if any locals can help.
Stuck near Plymouth for the week and my atmos vape pen broke.
Anybody could help me out with a reputable head shop in the area, that would be much appreciated.

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
In providence you can get a micro g at the kind connection. OPM in prov doesn't carry portable vapes but you want to go in there if you get the chance, best shop for headies in the north east! Not sure about up near boston, I'd check out either buried treasures or the hempest...

DZLHIT

Love OPM and Kind Connection, have multiple pieces from both.

Plymouth area? Sorry man, I may be mistaken, but your SOL unless you can get unstuck. Just a Brennans and a piercing shop with pipes AFAIK.

Goodfella's in buzzards bay is your closest bet, if that place is still there? Wareham may have a place I don't know about.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Goodfella's is probably the closest. Wait til tomorrow, traffic around the bridge on a overcast sunday afternoon will most likely suck. ;)

Kind connection always has a nice selection of high end glass.. They gott pretty cheap pens to lastime I was in there, few different styles

Blaze 12

where do yall think is a good place to get a tent and quantum ballast xxxl hood i usually go to worms way for the tents and harvest moon for my other stuff just too far away and i know new places are popping up everyday i need a new set up getting ready to go again gonna be doing a seed run of nyc sour,sour dawg,tre og,tres dawg ix then gonna toss my buddy a bunch of og crosses to do just dont know what i should do yet i got the fire og bx,loompas yeti and og squared,karms white og v1 and 2 what do youse think for the og run... im doing 16 3 gals

DZLHIT

I think all the grow shops are way to expensive, I personally order most things these days.

Harvest moon is okay, I prefer to hit up liquid sun. HTG up in shrewsburry is okay, but my few experiences with the manager (at that time) were less than desireable. I contacted the corporate customer service and they fixed me up immediately. No idea if it's still the same guy running it or not.

I've popd into all the local ones I see, just driving around... none of them seem to be 1 stop shops.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Check out EverGreen in Peabody on Route 1 Super cool fellas over there for sure. They got a nice selection of stuff and if nothings there that you need then im,almost positive they will order it for you. Plus if you need a room put together they will use a unmarked box truck to bring everything were ever and help set up if need be too.

E.C.Haze

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I buy most of my stuff online, but bulky & fragile gear I go to Hydro Earth or Green Matters, as their the closest to me. For coco, I go to Slip's. :moon:

My days of going to W'sW & HM are over, I hope.

I buy most of my stuff online, but bulky & fragile gear I go to Hydro Earth or Green Matters, as their the closest to me. For coco, I go to Slip's. :moon:

My days of going to W'sW & HM are over, I hope.

You buy off amazon? Thinking of getting my mute lineup online Nextime if its cheaper

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Putting out some feelers here.
Don't know if any locals can help.

asian%20massage.jpg

chidoctor

anyone else read the sunday republican and the medical marijuana dispensary guide lines? holy shit you need to be able to produce $500,000 in asset just to be eligible and that doesn't include the licsence and a fee for the actual grow room. they have said that they want 1 per county but no more then 5. the limits for patients is generous if you ask me but overall it was an informative piece and gives an insight on what to expect