What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Ugh time to get back to work... spent the last week doing the beach house thing with friends, then up to Maine for phish and the 4th... Now back home and lawdy it's hot as fuck.

Anybody hit up the canna carnival?

Back fresh from Bermuda ..... Picked up some cubans and a bottle of rum swizzle ..... Chilled on the back deck w my girl n the pitty smoked a fat blunt and whatched the fireworks in the hood goin off

Just got me a gift from a good buddy ..... Nl5/haze .... At about 12" tall ..... Goin outside into a hole of coco!!! She bout ta blow up!!!! :)

Hope everyone had a safe 4th .... Lot of stupid people ..... We were at the Sox game ...... People were droppin like flies ..... Carried out on stretchers ..... Crazy

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
thats the fucking worst lloyd... end of vacation is no bueno. did you make it out to SPAC too? i guess not actually.. youd be there now. im blaezd

blaze12 - ya just gotta use all the side roads and drive like Dale #3.. we made it back in no time ;-)

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Nah no spac for me. Could've grabbed pavs for face but getting away is a pain as you know... This fall when we get a bunch of northeast dates I'll be hitting a bunch of stuff. Did watch the stream last night at a buddy's house though. My first time ordering it... ya know eating pizza and taking dabs during the show isn't that bad :D Peeps were passing out from the tahoe!! lol

The Vermonster

WOW!!!! I take a 3 year break and this thread is still flying!!!! Nice Guys! Once I figure out a couple things I'll be a regular on this thread again!! Kicking ASS and taking Names!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Taking names, huh?!?

Taking this HW down today, might as well stay cool trimming in the grow room. :D

picture.php

picture.php

chidoctor

hey guys! I rarely post but I have been lurking for a long time and really admire the skills all of you are showing on here, great job. I been enjoying this hobby for years but looks like I will have to stop for the time being due to health issues in the family. my grandmother will be moving in with me while she heals after a hip surgery which the doctors feel can be an easy 3-6 months for her to recover. with that being said I was wondering if anyone might want my Chimeras BBXGF mother before I let her die out? I have a plan to get it to anyone who wants it just message me , BTW im out of western, mass. hey Chem your variety of stains is something I wish I could do , very impressed with what your doing!

S

Slip Kid

Good luck with your grandmother Dr!! My mom had the same operation and from what I hear from others the doctors always say how it's a not so painfull procedure but anyone who's had it says it hurt like crazy but was a success.Now my mom is on the loose bothering every relative on the coast, we almost wish she'd never had it!!Couldn't you possibly find a wooden toy box and keep a clone or two alive with a 20W flouro tube?
Looks like another hot one, my veg room is loving the heat and juicy atmosphere and I've managed to keep my drying area to a reasonable temp and RH.I must have 25 big, healthy females from seed and 6 flowering, most notable so far are the Blue Satellite 2.2's, only 25-30 days into 12/12 and they have a distinct sharp citrus odor.My HW X F-13's are going to be some trees by the time I flip them.
Stay cool out there!:tiphat:

chidoctor

i could I hide a clone from her but taking 6 months off in the last few years is deserved! honestly I need to re-evaluate my green thumb, im not getting similar results like I see from others on here. I wish I could hire a weed grower as a consultant who would go over what im doing and teach me what I need to do to improve, real critizisim would do me well. no one knows about my green thumb and due to that I can never get real feedback just wow that's nice smoke but I know I can improve leaps and bounds with some direction. I got to say tho that my last harvest hands down was my best, I took my gfxbb at 11 weeks instead of the 9 weeks I did previously and that shit was pure power and put everyone to sleep within an hour and that's the kind of smoke I like to help me unwind and sleep. BTW im heading to RI next week to do some fishing, anywhere I can grab lobsters off the boat from locals? plan on spending a few hundred on lobsters and wanted to get some big ones and save some cash while helping a local fisherman. is lobster even in season?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lobsters abound where I am, and I hear prices are down a bit, but I'm a Masshole like you, don't know about R.I.
Finding the online canna-community has been my outlet for showing off my long-held secret hobby, and with it came a feast of information & techniques.
The state doesn't want MMJ patients growing their own, but there are professional consultants out there. Hell, I was thinking of doing it myself in a caregiver capacity if the state had complied more towards growing.
Best bet is right here. I know for sure I've been aided & abetted by some great people here. The more you get involved here, the more comfortable people will be with helping you.
I have to say, when you burst in here, offering your prized plant, peeps are going to think twice, esp. as it's grounds for being banned here.
So enjoy your time off, glean what you can here for improving your space, and get grandma on her feet and out the door. :)

The fam dragged me to the beach yesterday, so I only ended up chopping the one plant. Back at it today, taking down this HW #6, one of my other 'keepers'. :D

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the votes all! Looks like I'm left the maid-of honor once again. :shucks:

S

Slip Kid

Well most lobstermen will take a cash sum somewhere just shy of retail price.Walk up to somebody coming in with a load in one of the coves of NE and ask, they'll tell you to fuck yourself(most likely) or take your money and give you a pile of lobsters.Most are pretty grumpy and are not the "poetic type" as many envision from the interior.I was fooled by this myself and left the desert to fish out here because I was tired of growing dope for a living.17 yrs later I'll tell you there's not a poet in the bunch.This was a great letdown for me.The lifestyle is an enviable one but unreasonably difficult and loaded with pitfalls.It's only the lobster and the very few bluefin guys that make any money, the rest are living at moms...I finally realized the best part of fishing was going out and coming in so that's about all I do now!!:)
The best source of credible info is right here at IC, use it like a textbook and it will provide the service of a mentor.

chidoctor

funny thing happened last nite, I was smoking my ajoint of gfxbb on my way to work and had under an oz in car,a stinking mess and only had a minute before the cop would reach my door. so I reached in my backseat and grab my bottle of liquidass and spray the shit out of my car and t-shirt, smelled like straight hot shit! cop gets 3 feet from my car and says damn what the fuck? I lean out my window and tell him its me sir I was in a rush to get to a toilet but just now shit myself. he comes closer and asks me to get out and I said dude if I get out shit will roll out of my shorts! he says just give me your iicense and reg and I will get back in a minute. 5 minutes later I have 4 crusiers and 5 cops laughing at the poor guy who shit himself haha! finally the cop comes back gives me my stuff and says im not going to ticket you for speeding cuz it looks like I had a legit reason to go 11 miles over the limit haha. after a few words amongst ourselves he then tells me I am the worst smelling motherfucker he ever came across. so that's how I avoided getting me weed found out and taken from me

rasta

sounds like a shitty situation chidoc haha least u got off i mite just start stockin that liquid ass for such situations rofl ;)

chidoctor

I got a bottle to fuck with people at work and that 1 bottle has been used at least 20 times and still has half left! everyone usually think its a baby diaper full of diahrea, smell lasts for 10 minutes in a small area.

Attachments

• LIQASS_1.jpg
    LIQASS_1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 16
S

Slip Kid

Well, another fine morning in the NE, 74 deg at 3am wow!!I hope everybody's having a nice cool July and keeping those rooms dry.:) I'm finally starting to dry trim my last flowers for awhile.There's quite a nice pile of sugar trim I'm collecting, piece by piece with my fingers.Finally some branches are dry enough to snap the sugar off the buds, it took forever to bring my temps and RH back to normal after the crash of my main unit. Looks like it's going to be a hell of a day, enjoy it gentlemen!:tiphat:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
So what I thought would be a little 2 min project turned into one of those pain in the ass all day events. Long story short was trying to hook up this knock off can fan I got to my lights and every part of doing it was a bitch. 3 hardware stores, 2 home depots, and lowe's and I finally finished. Of course as soon as I hook the thing up I am just as unhappy if not more with the set up than before....Since I made that fancy net its damn near impossible to work on the lights and vents above, gonna have to wait til after harvest is done and make it more efficient. Now I have to buy and install all new insulated ducting.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think jm420 is under the influence of his 710 celebration. :)

Bummer Otto.
I gotta deal w/ my a/c box tomorrow, it's been leaking like a bastard and really labored in the heat. I'll probably just throw it in the window now, enough foliage conceals it from the neighbors. The pain is having to move everything in the rm. one more time, and I still have to make the box more functional.
All my HW's are down, prepping for the next rd. :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php