What's new

Mass Recreation - Canna Clubhouse and Growers Cup

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
We have any members who feel like entering a fair, legal competition in early 2017 on the regular?
smoke, swap genetics, meet new legal friends who love your herb?

I'm looking to find an old warehouse space in Fall River or New Bedford to hold regular weed parties where smokers can hang for an evening and party while growers bring an ounce of their finest to face off in a blind head to head smokeoff.

I want to be close to Providence because there's already a big medical caregiver scene going there and the rents are cheap in that part of Mass.

can depend on the colleges there to provide the crowd too.

so this is the type of head to head with the winner advancing like grey did at the Hawaii cup but not so big, 8 entries maybe 12.
picture.php

I'm thinking 8-12 entries with 9 or 11 judges at a table who roll up 1/3 ounce into some joints to pass. every entrant will get to judge one of the rounds that their buds are NOT in and the rest of the judges are normal weed loving folks who attend and can provide their unbiased opinion.

all the judges get to sniff the jar then smoke some of each and cast their vote.

what's left of the losing bud will get rolled up and passed out to the rest of the crowd to taste.
like this hopefully everyone who comes gets a chance to smoke something even if they arrive herb free.

the winners advance and so forth.

to try and make it the fairest competition yet I propose limiting people from judging more than one round so that as many of the non growers attending as possible can be a part of the judging process and each round gets fresh smokers who are less burned out than having the same people judge round after round.

perhaps sell tickets for $20 ( or more if the event gets big) to judge a round with that money split up as prizes to the winners.

for 8 entries with 11 judges per round there would be 7 rounds of judging needing 69 judges besides the 8 growers who all judge in one round at the beginning.

$150 each to the first 4 growers eliminated. $200 for the next 2.
$300 for second place and $400 for the winner.
this way the growers have some incentive and get something in return for smoking out strangers.

I imagine an additional benefit for the grower will be meeting people who like your gear and value it more than what you currently wholesale it for and you can meet with them in the future if you catch my recreational drift.

thinking it will take 30-40 minutes for 11 judges to smoke the 16 grams and vote. have 4 tables set up doing the first elimination all at once, then the next 2 and then the final.
try to do the 3 rounds in 2 hours and make the party about 4 hours long total.

charging to enter, charging to judge, competitors win "prize" money and nobody "sells" anything and at least a half pound of the contest herb gets blazed among everyone.

figuring many folks who attend will be bringing their own to smoke but this might be a way to have some fun before full on recreational clubs get established.

also plan on holding a raffle of clones and seeds. maybe a rosin press so people can press the buds they bring and do dabs?

who's with me?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Do u have to be from mass? If not I'd be down

I don't see why, everyone in Mass can hold an ounce in public regardless of where they live and vote.

I'm hoping members from nearby might want to get involved as well as smokers from other close states like RI, CT, NY, NH, VT, ect.:biggrin:

Burt

Veteran
Yo-I'm down brah
My ex wife is from New Bedford-lol
I left a comment for ya on your profile
Please hit me up sometime-if your on your 40's we may have even ran in the same circles
Got made decent genetics to share too!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo-I'm down brah
My ex wife is from New Bedford-lol
I left a comment for ya on your profile
Please hit me up sometime-if your on your 40's we may have even ran in the same circles
Got made decent genetics to share too!

50's dawg! you prolly recognize me from the King's Inn or the National Club, lol.

KINGS-INN-003-630x472.jpg

ls.jpg

let's go have some legal fun!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
been wanting to do something similar for a while

Fuck. Yes.

Except for the haul out east from Colorado.

Let's do something similar out here.

why not? Adam Dunn has had a couple like this in Denver.

I think folks out east are going to be more charged up about this though.

we been watching you legal west coast fuckers for four God damned years with your 1 pound joints at your weed parades an shit and now it's East Coast's time.
huge-joint-28385.jpg

and how cool will it be to go to a cup and get to smoke from all the gear and get to judge too?
I think your repressed stoner or med patient will be all over this kinda thing.

Imma get serious about getting people more buzzed than they thought was possible.

you are about to cross over into the legal Chunky Zone...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you are ready to taste my Stink Panties, Yo!
picture.php

VortexPower420

Veteran
Im Game.

2 days WWWOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ive got an oz of Blackberry kush x Tahoe OG rolled into a bunch of joints and awaiting Thursday to hand them out on where ever i go.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Me too. Im in Ma. for the winter. I'd have to take a ferry or plane to get there but count me in.

kashkr0p

Chunkypig Cup sounds Dope

If first place is 400 youu gotta bump it to 420
Just because. This Sounds Amazing Chunky. Good idea

Popice

I am so in! im here for a bit, might have an entry depending, but otherwise down to meet some people and smoke. id even be willing to help out in any way (time donation), dont have a ton else going on, at least if its Fall River.

Latest posts

Latest posts