What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mass. court rules you can still be charged with distribution offenses

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
texting your dealer?
WTF is the world coming to?

i remember back when i was a customer and a sack slinger(we had pagers back then)and we used elaborate codes and misdirection on the damn phone. i sure as hell would have never texted one of my guys(not that texting was even a thing)"hey bro do you have a $20.00 bag i can buy" or some such nonsense....
if i had i would never heard a word from that person again.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Ultra Current - can't believe they gave you your bowl back. Only non complete asshole pigs I've run into in MA were out in Western MA, unfortunately not out there anymore..

I was never aware of that growing part of the law. 2 yrs/5k fine, is that minimum and mandatory or possible and maximum??? nvm I see now not mandatory for first offense

My town actually increased that stupid $100 fine if on public property, fucking dumb.

U

Ultra Current

Ultra Current - can't believe they gave you your bowl back. Only non complete asshole pigs I've run into in MA were out in Western MA, unfortunately not out there anymore..

I was never aware of that growing part of the law. 2 yrs/5k fine, is that minimum and mandatory or possible and maximum??? nvm I see now not mandatory for first offense

My town actually increased that stupid $100 fine if on public property, fucking dumb.

Funny thing is when he gave me back my bowl, he didn't even give me a ticket. He just stepped on my trees and grinded them into the pavement. That was in Boston. I'm all over Mass. Western, MA isn't that bad if your in Northampton area but Amherst cops have been pretty wack lately. They searched my bag for no reason the other day just because I was wearing a back pack and looked like I was from the city. Small towns are worse no matter where you are. Cambridge is the best though. Cops there are cool as hell as long as you give them their respect.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Cops in Cambridge were pretty easy even in the way back days late 60's-70's. From Porter Square to MIT and environs unless you were moving weight, powder or pills you were generally ok. Half the Senators sons and daughters hung there so they tread lightly.
I got tapped leaving the Deads MIT show in 69 and they just took my baggie and told me to get lost. I did.
East Cambridge...not so much. Nasty fuckers run you in for a roach.
Needless to say you got high in Harvard or Central Square.

Bonnie Raitt used to hang and play open mike at Jacks Place.Used to drink my ass off there until they lower the drinking age to 18. Then they checked everyone's ID's and I was fucked. I loved that place too.