What's new

masking electric consumption, any ideas?

BCity

everyone has said it pay your bill on time, do you think mac donalds kicks out 300pound ppl when they buy 3 big mac combo's and 5 quarter pounders, no way, does a bar tender kick out and alcoholic lol , I use to jack power for my friends did for 2 mates, me and my boy never bothered 2 of them went down 1 got a fine and cultivation charge ( payed his bill got busted because of need to show off)..... lame the other got 3 years !!!! for fraud blow that (busted for the exact same reason) I still think thats the hardest thing about growing I never get to show anyone apart from on here :) lol but even then I'm paranoid

yeah i was just more curious then worried about it. my shit is totally stealth, the only entrance is in my bedroom in a regular (not walk in) closet cut out of the floor and covered by carpet! no one will ever "stumble" upon it!
i Did Not skimp on an air scrubber either i got that venting back into my house thru the heat duct in the living room, cant smell shit but its kinda loud, tell my buds (the 2 i allow to come over) in a fan accelerator for my heater, i dont even think those exist.hahah.
bills always paid, grow is stealth, i dont live in a neighborhood, i think im good, oh yeah and i dont sell in my state, that helps with the paranoia big time.

thanks for everyones 2cents, i think i got a buck!

Y

yamaha_1fan

wantaknow said:
if you are real concearned buy aa pos hot tub set it where it can be seen ,they use alot of power

Yeah that will work real well.

There have been only a few reports of LEO involved with data mining electric records so the risk is small. But if you get caught up in it and you appear on their radar for using too much electric, especially 12/12 bursts, no hot tub is going to take you off the radar.

thats why i run a flip flop

like half your plants during the day then half at night? thats a good idea but
that doesnt really work if you have light movers tho.
the hot tubs a great idea. itd be nice to be able to use the dam thing tho. the sacrafices we have to make!