What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Summer giveaway-- Best cannabis picture contest

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The last day of the giveaway. The winner will be picked out tomorrow. :headbange

who is in the lead? i didn't pay attention to that. :biggrin: Good luck to everyone.

DiverDave

This is my last entry, I wanted to have photos @ chop each time.
So here we go ;)

Urban Legends Gorilla Fighter Chopped @ week 12

My 5x5 tent has the Mars FC-6500 for my 4 bucket Bio-Bucket system.
I have been growing Gorilla Cookie @ 85% on dimmer (580Watt) @ 22"~24" above its canopy.
The Gorilla Fighter had to be lowered to about 80% dimmer(530) @ 22"~24" above their canopy.<-- had to lover 5" from the previous setting.

pic5.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

#MarsHydrosummersale
DD

:plant grow:

gmo

Veteran
#MarsHydroSummerSale

Day 63 ILGM Wedding Cake auto under Mars Hydro TS1000

20210630_220438.jpg

clearheaded

#MarsHydrosummersale. #mars hydro rocks, #LEDbroke, #neednew LED!! very brutle year so far with deaths jobs etc.... anyhoo no new pics to share 'under lights'. Thanks mars for the awesome give aways..

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It's time to pick out the winner of this contest. :yay:Here are the participants list and likes number.

bibi40: 13, 9, 8
Gmo: 0, 6, 3
Gizmo666: 4, 4,
Alpenglow: 4
Justgrowing420: 5, 5
Cannared: 11, 10, 7
tobedetermined: 5, 4, 6
DiverDave: 8, 4, 10
RudeDog: 10
Naindejardin: 4,
negative37dBA, 5, 5, 8
DeadHead1980: 4, 3,
cadavruslos:3, 5,
Sampas92: 4, 4, 4,

There are three chances, but some only used one. That's a little pity.
The finals is between bibi40 and cannared. Bibi40 wins the game by two likes. So the winner of this contest is bibi40. Congratulations!!

Thanks for all to take your precious time to participate this. :thank you: There will be more giveaways in the next half year. Stay tuned.

DiverDave

It's time to pick out the winner of this contest. :yay:Here are the participants list and likes number.

bibi40: 13, 9, 8
Gmo: 0, 6, 3
Gizmo666: 4, 4,
Alpenglow: 4
Justgrowing420: 5, 5
Cannared: 11, 10, 7
tobedetermined: 5, 4, 6
DiverDave: 8, 4, 10
RudeDog: 10
Naindejardin: 4,
negative37dBA, 5, 5, 8
DeadHead1980: 4, 3,
cadavruslos:3, 5,
Sampas92: 4, 4, 4,

There are three chances, but some only used one. That's a little pity.
The finals is between bibi40 and cannared. Bibi40 wins the game by two likes. So the winner of this contest is bibi40. Congratulations!!

Thanks for all to take your precious time to participate this. :thank you: There will be more giveaways in the next half year. Stay tuned.

Congrats bibi40

DD

:plant grow:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Good job Bibi!!!
good job everyone..
I really liked rudedogs pic too.
Excellent job from everybody.

Latest posts

Latest posts