What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro July prime summer sale & giveaway - Picture contest

PanchoVerde

Panama - Ace Seeds
The Sun, 27 days after sprouting
#marshydroprimeday
@Sisu

Panama 716.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Probably nobody will make the 30+ entries. They all lie around on the beach, at the lake, or by the pool when they're not carrying water to their plants.:toohot:
I am even forgetting about that some days!
By my count there are at least 60 posts with pics in this thread. If only half of those are valid entries, we're ok on 30 entries.
And I will help with one or 2 the following days.
Should be ok, we could even go up one tier or even 2 on the prize if more people put in some late entries from now on.

WIIIDZN

I am even forgetting about that some days!
By my count there are at least 60 posts with pics in this thread. If only half of those are valid entries, we're ok on 30 entries.
And I will help with one or 2 the following days.
Should be ok, we could even go up one tier or even 2 on the prize if more people put in some late entries from now on.
Ah, I misunderstood. Thought we need 30+ likes to get selected 4 tombola. German facepalm... :shucks:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My Swazi Rooibaard jungle, under a dimmed down new model led. They suffering a bit from the heat but it looks like they will start packing some weight soon. They should be week 6+ of flower, so around midflowering for them.
#marshydroprimeday
noexif_83hdh44.jpg

@WHIPEDMEAT come see my plants and maybe win some light??
Bonus shoutout to @Solon , who asked me about my plants.

Last edited: