What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 giveaway--Share your spring wishes

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
In reality mate, we all know if we were taking turns, it would be past yours now. I think we'd all vote for you if that was a thing.

Edit, ah I just checked, you got something for Xmas lol. Ok back to me wanting to win 😉
😆
I'm bored and thread bumping, don't hold it against me, it's all in fun.
😎, And where are the IC smileys?

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
In reality mate, we all know if we were taking turns, it would be past yours now. I think we'd all vote for you if that was a thing.

Edit, ah I just checked, you got something for Xmas lol. Ok back to me wanting to win 😉
😆
I'm bored and thread bumping, don't hold it against me, it's all in fun.
😎, And where are the IC smileys?
I dont think i understanded what you said, but i would like to know what you got me to Xmas?:D

Smiley :D
Screenshot_20220508-135325_Chrome.jpg

Peace :tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey man, if I read this wrong, I'll go back to being head cheerleader for you. I don't know anyone apart from Mars who gives Xmas presents this expensive, if you do, good luck to you, seriously. I assumed it was from Mars, ESP with Bibi saying he got one too. And I've had plenty from them already, I really do wish you nothing but good things man.

Thread 'From the TSW 2000 to the FCE 3000' https://www.icmag.com/threads/from-the-tsw-2000-to-the-fce-3000.18021745/

Very first line of the very first post.
"I got this for Xmas" (paraphrasing)

Since you're overdue, I thought mars had taken pity on you.
Honestly mate, I was bored, it was late night, it was dry humour that perhaps only entertained me. I really wasn't being snarky at all. It's free stuff, mars has done more for this site than any other company ever, and more for me. I'd hate to cause ill will in any of their threads, esp a giveaway thread.
If there was a delete button still, I'd use it, but there isn't.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Hey man, if I read this wrong, I'll go back to being head cheerleader for you. I don't know anyone apart from Mars who gives Xmas presents this expensive, if you do, good luck to you, seriously. I assumed it was from Mars, ESP with Bibi saying he got one too. And I've had plenty from them already, I really do wish you nothing but good things man.

Thread 'From the TSW 2000 to the FCE 3000' https://www.icmag.com/threads/from-the-tsw-2000-to-the-fce-3000.18021745/

Very first line of the very first post.
"I got this for Xmas" (paraphrasing)

Since you're overdue, I thought mars had taken pity on you.
Honestly mate, I was bored, it was late night, it was dry humour that perhaps only entertained me. I really wasn't being snarky at all. It's free stuff, mars has done more for this site than any other company ever, and more for me. I'd hate to cause ill will in any of their threads, esp a giveaway thread.
If there was a delete button still, I'd use it, but there isn't.
Yo bro chill, im not bad or hurt or anything else, i was trying to understand the joke to joke too :shucks:

Im not offended or anything like it so is all good bro :huggg::smoke out:

And yeah, i got that Xmas present and i couldnt thanks more to Mars Hydro.
Hope you didnt get me wrong either on what i said.
Peace :tiphat:

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sampas , thank fuck for that. I did panic when you said I was mistaken. Thought I'd spoken out of turn. I'm so used to the environment being one of friendly banter that I sometimes forget that it doesn't come across in writing at times.

Gizmo, so if Bibi votes for you, and you vote for me, does that mean I get 15 entries lol. And yes that's another joke. If you win, grab the prize with both hands and run for the hills mate, that's what I'd do.

Seriously, I just wish everyone would stop showing off with their icmag smileys, either that or tell me where they are so I can play. And when I say seriously, I'm not being serious. Though I do still want to know where they are.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
he's saying you got something for christmas, not necesary from him, tho! :D
Heya @Mars Hydro Led I think this needs a winner or something??
Sorry for the delay, guys. i had a sick leave last few days and come back to work today. The winner will be picked out today. I will use google random number generator. Like before, i will hit the generator a few times. when should i stop? hit 10 times or 20 times?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome back! Hope all is well there! :wave:
You know, since it's random, you could stop at the first one and it would be fine. If you want it to be a number, let's say 7 times! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts