What's new

Giveaway Mars Hydro’s first giveaway of 2024 is here!!! 🎁

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I’m in the U.S. this is my current grow . CL🍀. @Hombre del mont pics won’t post.
I've been having trouble too. I keep getting a message about server error or some such thing. I'm in Spain, (where it is currently 25c and beautifully sunny and in wandering around outside in just my pants!. I'm at home, not in the village though 😂), I don't know wether the location makes any difference. It's been this way now for 3 days for me.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
See
IMG_2970.jpeg

Kree73

I've been having trouble too. I keep getting a message about server error or some such thing. I'm in Spain, (where it is currently 25c and beautifully sunny and in wandering around outside in just my pants!. I'm at home, not in the village though 😂), I don't know wether the location makes any difference. It's been this way now for 3 days for me.
I too had some difficulty last night. Could be the weather, we seem to have bad connection when we get rain and wind , where I am in the UK.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Dear Hombre del mont,
Can you send the screenshot?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Oh no, did someone nick the water out of your swimming pool? 🤣
What an amazing view you have.
It was me; I let it out every winter rather than attempt to keep it clean.

We have similar views all around. Years ago we used to live a lot higher up (snow in winter) and the views there were even better
20170505_074055.jpg
that was the view from our kitchen window.

Attachments

• 20170505_074132.jpg
    20170505_074132.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 54

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Truly beautiful, I'm very envious as I sit here with my curtains closed, so the house behind me doesn't see me here in my boxes shorts. Still ill bet the local shops are a bit of a hike for you. No running out at 3am for more rizla papers 😂.
The village/town is about 25minutes walk uphill from our house. It's a pleasant walk and everyone say's hello as they pass. Well actually they say "Adio", which is the local dialect version of Adios or goodbye. The Spanish say goodbye when only passing in the street. Very logical when you think about it.🙂

In the real heat of the summer I'm naked most of the day! All our friends know to shout as they approach the house😂

@GMT I lived in the UK until retiring to the mountain's. When I visit our old house, (our son has it now), I look out of the bedroom window and can count 23 houses in an area the size of our bottom terrace. I still went naked in my garden even then; bollocks to them, literally!, Though the opportunity to do it was rare due to the bloody cold. 😂

Last edited: