What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I am using 3 of the mars hydro ts600 right now, and trying to save for the tsl2000 or sp3000. Really love mars lights

Thanks for your support. The power of TSL2000 and SP3000 is the same. The biggest difference is about the light efficiency. If the budget allows, pick SP3000. You will love it. ;);)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
There are many bar style LED grow lights in this market now. But do you know how to distinguish which one is better? Which one has best light efficiency?

how-to-choose-the-led-grow-light-FC.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here are some factors that we need to consider about: :chin::chin:

[FONT=宋体]1.LEDs Brand. [/FONT]
Right now cultivators are highly recommended to Samsung LEDs. May it be possible that an 8-bar light declaring itself as Samsung lm301h/lm301b mounted while its price is only 300~400USD? Of course no.(Later we’ll introduce in detail how to identify real Samsung LED)
2.LEDs Quantity.
Both have 8 bars, both use real Samsung LEDs, then what’s the next to compare?The answer is LEDs quantity. The LEDs are the most costly components in a light and which contributes to the efficiency and brightness. [FONT=宋体]Mars Hydro FC6500 mounted 2688pcs Samsung LM301B while some brands only 1000pcs LEDs, but same or even higher power draw? it[FONT=宋体]s sly! Next we[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ll explain the defects of high power draw and less chips.[/FONT][/FONT]
3.Uniformity of PPFD.
High PPF[FONT=宋体]D in the middle and low PPF[FONT=宋体]D[/FONT] on the edges can lead to uneven crop production with low yields at the edges.[/FONT]
4.Authentic Test Report.
First of all, Mars Hydro hereby promises that all our data is true. We can provide the original data test report. If you suspect that some brands exaggerated the data, ask for the original data test report.

We released a blog to specifically talk about this. To learn more detail here:
[FONT=宋体]https://mars-hydro.com/info/how-to-choose-the-best-led-grow-lights.html:hotbounce:hotbounce
[/FONT]

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Cocoforcannabis is what changed my mind about MarsHydro.
The par map and testing they did on the fc3000 opened my eyes to how much MarsHydro has advanced in the past several years.
I'm glad I ordered the fc3000, it's holding its own.

When I decide to upgrade my 3x3 and 4x4, I'm probably going with another fc3000 and a fc4800

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Cocoforcannabis is what changed my mind about MarsHydro.
The par map and testing they did on the fc3000 opened my eyes to how much MarsHydro has advanced in the past several years.
I'm glad I ordered the fc3000, it's holding its own.

When I decide to upgrade my 3x3 and 4x4, I'm probably going with another fc3000 and a fc4800

Thanks for your support, buddy. Cocoforcannabis did made his best effort to review each light so that growers could get the most suitable light.
FC4800 is very suitable for 4x4ft tent. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This is our own controller. :hotbounce It can control 30-50 pcs lights at the same time. It might be available in USA warehouse soon.

Controller.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Looks nice. Touchscreen? Any more info on what it does as functions?

Yes, it is touchscreen. It can control the brightness of the light at different time. Only need to set the time limit. And one controller can control at least 30 light in unison.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
TS series is still loved by many indoor growers because of the friendly price.

If you want to level up the game a little, check out the FCE series, which is the best light to replace TS series.
FCE3000 can replace TSW2000.
FCE4800 can replace TS3000.

2xTSW2000.jpg

DeadHead1980

so after many years of growing with a good friend of mine, I decided to and was finally able to get a little grow of my own going. I am using a 2x4 tent with 3 of the Mars hydro ts 600w lights. I really like these lights and so do my ladies. I am hoping to upgrade my lights to a single light with around the same power. Was looking at the TSL2000 or the sp3000. Just wishful thinking cause times are tough so I will have to make due with my current setup for sometime before an upgrade is possible. But these lights are really good. i usually do one plant per light and get a good yield. Here are a few pictures of my setup. I have a few clones of OG kush rooting on the left, then I have 3 autoflowers going. On left is Diesel Matic(not doing well, think bad genetics cause it grew like u see no matter what i tried). Next is White Widow and she has about 25 days left. finally my Northern Lights #5. She is about a week away from harvesting. Overall I really like my small setup, and hope soon i can upgrade my light to get just a little more intensity.
light shot (2).jpg

Attachments

• light shot (2).jpg
    light shot (2).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 14
  • NL5 (2).jpg
    NL5 (2).jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 9

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
so after many years of growing with a good friend of mine, I decided to and was finally able to get a little grow of my own going. I am using a 2x4 tent with 3 of the Mars hydro ts 600w lights. I really like these lights and so do my ladies. I am hoping to upgrade my lights to a single light with around the same power. Was looking at the TSL2000 or the sp3000. Just wishful thinking cause times are tough so I will have to make due with my current setup for sometime before an upgrade is possible. But these lights are really good. i usually do one plant per light and get a good yield. Here are a few pictures of my setup. I have a few clones of OG kush rooting on the left, then I have 3 autoflowers going. On left is Diesel Matic(not doing well, think bad genetics cause it grew like u see no matter what i tried). Next is White Widow and she has about 25 days left. finally my Northern Lights #5. She is about a week away from harvesting. Overall I really like my small setup, and hope soon i can upgrade my light to get just a little more intensity.

Thanks for sharing your grow here, buddy. Plants look good under your care.
If you would like to upgrade the grow a little i recommend you one SP3000, which is in promotion sale now on our official website. 20% off price.
You can get more details here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good news for everyone. If you used MarsHydro products before and have youtube or instagram account.
Here is a chance to win our best light FC series. Pls send me the link of your first post or video so that i can write you in the entry list.

Contest.jpg

Contest Time:5th-30th July
Participate Rule:
1.Publish videos on Youtube, Or post videos or photos on Instagram feed.
2.Mars Hydro product must be seen in video/photo.
3.Input hashtag #marshydroreview in title.
4.Write informative reviews in description.
5.Multi-join.

Prize:
Top 1 prize: FC6500 or FC-E6500
Top 2 prize: FC4800 or FC-E4800
Top 3 prize: FC3000 or FC-E3000
Coupon: $30 / $50

Winner Pickup Rule:
Mars Hydro team will SEPERATELY select the best 3 REVIEWERS from Youtube and Instagram, with 6 winners in total to get the prize above.
$50 Coupon: for all Youtube contestants to purchase FC/FCE series.
$30 Coupon: for all Instagram contestants to purchase FC/FCE series.

Please Note:
1,All participators need to send your video/post links to mars hydro team for an unique entry number.
2,All mars grower can enter the contest on YouTube and Instagram at the same time and get two different entry numbers.Unlimited video/post, the more you post,the better your chances of winning.
3,The entry number is used to collect prizes and coupons.The coupon can be transferred to your family or friends and can be used once only.