What's new

Mars Hydro LED

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No mate, on my phone, through a VPN, logged into a hotspot, created by my other phone. One dirty phone, one clean for walking around with.

I take photos on the clean phone, clean the exif data , transfer it through WhatsApp to the dirty phone to compress the file size, and upload into my mars album. Then try to post it into my thread from there. I write the post then try to insert the photo, the all photos disappear and the browser freezes. I'll start the thread when the devs can get things working.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
No mate, on my phone, through a VPN, logged into a hotspot, created by my other phone. One dirty phone, one clean for walking around with.

I take photos on the clean phone, clean the exif data , transfer it through WhatsApp to the dirty phone to compress the file size, and upload into my mars album. Then try to post it into my thread from there. I write the post then try to insert the photo, the all photos disappear and the browser freezes. I'll start the thread when the devs can get things working.

wow, it is very troublesome for you to make a post here. :comfort:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It is obvious that most of customers would like to use LED grow light for growing cannabis. But some customers would like to choose our TS series to grow succulent or lettuce. It is a very cost-effective choice. :yay:

To get a TS model here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG"

TS.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
wow, it is very troublesome for you to make a post here. :comfort:

It used to be worth it, but for the first time, I'm considering making the leap to Instagram. I don't want to, but we'll see if they can get the site usable or not. I'll continue putting a few pics into my mars album for a while in the mean time. Feel free to use any of them anywhere you are able to. If Im forced to jump ship, I'll let you know my new net details first.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It used to be worth it, but for the first time, I'm considering making the leap to Instagram. I don't want to, but we'll see if they can get the site usable or not. I'll continue putting a few pics into my mars album for a while in the mean time. Feel free to use any of them anywhere you are able to. If Im forced to jump ship, I'll let you know my new net details first.

You are so generous! Much appreciated. :angelshug:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I have a curious question for the new website.

When i check out the posts without logging in, i can see the signature. But when i log in, it just disappeared. Is this normal? Anyone know the solution? :chin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Go to your user settings page , near the top there is a drop down menu, switch that to account. On the new page scroll down through the options, and tick the see signatures box and save that. Should sort the problem

Oh and yes, TS1000 does indeed rock :)

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Go to your user settings page , near the top there is a drop down menu, switch that to account. On the new page scroll down through the options, and tick the see signatures box and save that. Should sort the problem

Oh and yes, TS1000 does indeed rock :)

Thanks. The problem has been sorted. :huggg: