What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
So what would be best for a 3 x 3? Would like to have the light mostly for bloom, but want option to use for entire grow.
What about ir/uv?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
So what would be best for a 3 x 3? Would like to have the light mostly for bloom, but want option to use for entire grow.
What about ir/uv?
Mars II 900 is perfect for you. it has two switches, veg and flower. and the coverage is 3x3, that most suit for your grow area. the light have IR no UV.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
we already have stock of TS-2000 in AU warehouse, so If any AU growers have interest, please feel free to PM me

J

jaded1

Those TS 1000w's are impressive,turned mine on for the 1st time this morning and was pleasantly surprised at how intense the light is.Could see these blowing cmh out of the water watt for watt.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey Mars, I was searching on Google for reviews of your lights and found this.
Would you mind talking on each of the points this person brings up:
Looks like an upgrade from their previous models. Passive cooling, white diodes 3000k/6000k, water proof, bump of 660nm red, supposedly mean well driver. Not the worst option for 1$ a watt. But no cri or information on efficiency, no bin referencing or mention of diode resistance testing to reduce thermal runaway and dealing with out of country service. But i found a youtube par test for you. In the first comment he mentions he used wrong setting on meter and actual results were about 8 percent lower, just use ten percent close enough and easier for mental math while watching the video.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey Mars, I was searching on Google for reviews of your lights and found this.
Would you mind talking on each of the points this person brings up:
Did you mean SP250? All our lights are tested before shipment, and our lights are all certified, so you don't have to worry about the quality and safety of the lights. Looks like an upgrade from their previous models? which previous models? SP250 is our first white LED, our previous models are both red and blue LED.

J

jaded1

Only some seedlings under the light at the moment so not a lot to show.
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Great news everyone, first shipment of SP-250 arrives Germany, it should be UK shipment, but now UK is very strict, so we ship to Germany, and all the SP-250 is with UK plug. So my UK growers, feel free to order now from our official website: www.mars-hydro.com . Use coupon code: ICMAG to save 3% !
Also if you live in EU countries, not mind the UK plug, can also order from our website. If you cannot accept, no worries, our next shipment of EU plug ones will arrive in one week! Cheers!