What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
What Are The Best Temperature & Humidity Levels For Growing Marijuana? :chin:

Some cannabis strains could survive in suboptimal environments, but they probably won’t thrive. If you want to grow fire indoor flowers, you have to take control of your climate. It’s crucial to obtain the optimal temperature and humidity for your cannabis plants

Check out this blog: https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/what...wing-marijuana

temperature and humidity levels for cannabis-mars hydro.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	temperature and humidity levels for cannabis-mars hydro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.2 KB ID:	18048997

Attachments

• Growing.jpg
    Growing.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey guys. Here is a special sale for USA customers only. :headbange

Order over 800USD, get 10x20 heat mat.
Order over 1200USD, get 48x20 heat mat.
Order over 1500USD, get 4' digital fan.
Order over 1800USD, get 60x90cm grow tent.

Site: www.mars-hydro.com only. Coupon code"ICMAG" :tree:

Time: 1.20 to 2.09. The free gifts are limited. once they are out of stock, the special sale will end in advance.

Special sale.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello all ICMAG families.

We will rest from 29th Jan to 8 th Feb for chinese new year. So during this period, we will not be so active here.

If there is any urgent question, you can PM me here or reach out to info@mars-hydro.com. We will get back to you ASAP.

Hope you guys a happy weekend. :huggg:

ICMAG.jpg

Last edited:

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hii
I sent you a pm,but I guess you're overwhelmed by pm:)chcem nabyc fc8000 ,I want to purchase fc8000, and I would like to take advantage of these discount codes,but as if they were not working,are there any offers now?

greetings

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Mh has anounced they are in vacation for chinese lunar year. So maybe that is why they are slow to respond. As far as I know, codes only work on their .com website, so maybe that is your problem? Anyway, they should be back in a few days.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
hii
I sent you a pm,but I guess you're overwhelmed by pm:)chcem nabyc fc8000 ,I want to purchase fc8000, and I would like to take advantage of these discount codes,but as if they were not working,are there any offers now?

greetings

Sorry for the delay. We are still in holiday and will come back to work tomorrow.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Anyone used trolmaster controller? How do you think about it? I noticed that their latest one is about 2300USD. Is it worthy? :chin:

Is there a way to control lights without controller? like through computer or phone? :chin: Just curious about this. Any input about this will be welcomed.

gizmo666

Anyone used trolmaster controller? How do you think about it? I noticed that their latest one is about 2300USD. Is it worthy? :chin:

Is there a way to control lights without controller? like through computer or phone? :chin: Just curious about this. Any input about this will be welcomed.

plenty of wireless additions available for this is there not?
are you sure about price i see them for around £300