What's new

Mars Hydro FC6500 vs Growers Choice ROI-E720

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Muchos gracias @GRIMS !👊
Chopped today.
The camera takes hella long to download images to phone, but heres a lil side by side comparison.
Growers choice
E67D23B5-32BB-4515-B7A7-04BADAA7157E.jpeg
FEE58756-D140-4987-B36A-22130A3630C8.png

Mars Hydro
A26D7465-E45E-4F6A-ADA1-4B531A0F8C92.jpeg

D7E4D9A8-2CB9-44B8-9EFD-43C16322B4C3.png

Both sour bubble x gg4bx7. Let me know if yall can see a difference in the resin cuz they both lookin fore to me. I seperated harvests so I can get a weight differential.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It been a long time trimming, Recently got a new job and been going through some other issues with housing, so not much time. I have been keeping track of any weight I trim though, about 3/4 done with mars side then will trim up the gc side. Must say both sides are extremely sticky herbs, saving nice nugs from both sides to do some macro and comparison shots too.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It been a long time trimming, Recently got a new job and been going through some other issues with housing, so not much time. I have been keeping track of any weight I trim though, about 3/4 done with mars side then will trim up the gc side. Must say both sides are extremely sticky herbs, saving nice nugs from both sides to do some macro and comparison shots too.
thanks for your patience. cannot wait to see the final yield. :D

Hey dude are you in Missouri, I have a few realtor friends if you need help with housing or rentals. They are pretty informative and helped me a few times solve some issue?