What's new

Mars Hydro Fan Strategy Mode

L3moni0

Hello @Mars Hydro Led,
I bought a 4 inch-Smart fan, and i want to manage temperature and humidity via strategy mode, but something seems to be wrong.

As shown in the picture, I set the strategy mode trigger to activate the fan when:
- T > 28°C
- H > 70%
3.jpg

But the values are below, the imposed limits:
4.jpg

I did some tests, and it seems that the fan never turns off
I tried to enable Standby Mode, without any change.
Did I get any configurations wrong?

I'm also trying to upgrade the firmware, but when the operation is complete, a popup appears saying that the operation has failed.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello @Mars Hydro Led,
I bought a 4 inch-Smart fan, and i want to manage temperature and humidity via strategy mode, but something seems to be wrong.

As shown in the picture, I set the strategy mode trigger to activate the fan when:
- T > 28°C
- H > 70%
View attachment 18967371

But the values are below the imposed limits:
View attachment 18967372

I did some tests, and it seems that the fan does not turn off mail.

I'm also trying to upgrade the firmware, but when the operation is complete, a popup appears saying that the operation has failed.
Damn, friend that doesn't sound very good. Maybe someone here has the same program and can help you.

AusGrow

Hello @Mars Hydro Led,

- T > 28°C
- H > 70%
View attachment 18967371

But the values are below, the imposed limits:
View attachment 18967372

I did some tests, and it seems that the fan never turns off

I have the same issue. Firmware will not update successfully on my 4 inch smart fan.