What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marra Peyote #3 ---- Phe's Return to Gods Kitchen

The Pheonix

Thanks OakyJoe

I hope you are safe and well Brother.

I thought popping a few seeds might cheer me up as lockdown is in full swing

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe

stay safe

The Pheonix

Absolutely loving being my introverted self during lockdown. :moon:

got some C99 & Jack Herer along with a couple of others in the mix

also on with some more Marra Peyote and some M-EX-K 2 :biggrin:

Can we lockdown FOREVER :laughing:

Peace Phe

The Pheonix

Marra Peyote 3​

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Todays Lockdown delights getting sampled.

the worst yeilding one but by far the tastiest has lemony/limey tangyness real smooth on the throat and up very uplifting high

EVERYDAYS A FRIDAY

Peace

Phe

Last edited:

The Pheonix

always relaxing these days Darksider hope your all tucked up safe and well mate,

i'm keeping myself busy haha

Marra Peyote and M-EX-K 2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Jack Herer cuts were too big for the props so I made a little bubbler and these have rooted in 6/7 with no rooting agent and a blunt scalpel :biggrin:

picture.php

Peace Phe

The Pheonix

I love messing around but life usually has other plans for me and I never get the time to do the creative stuff. I have to keep it simple or I get a bit tired and make mistakes

but that's changed recently and I feel like I am really really enjoying my growing at the moment.

Thanks for dropping in mate

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Just enjoyed some Marra K from last harvest, defo needs a bit longer to cure than others but it’s worth every day!

I will rerun em very soon!

Stay safe all!

The Pheonix

I have noticed it stays sticky alot longer and requires longer to dry

i'm all out of MK at the moment. glad you are enjoying it OakyJoe :biggrin:

BBOG & C99
picture.php

picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Been a while since the last post, the last couple of crops have got me this far through this terrible time.

feel its time to get motivated for summer. I have got a shed load of beans to get through this year so lets get started :bigeye:

Sensi Star
picture.php

Amnesia
picture.php

Blue Cindy
picture.php

a few of the new girls in town just recovering from transplant not long ago but settling in nice

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Been busy finishing up the new room, its been ripped out and started again with fresh materials after a good old clean and a better attempt sealing the room this time after wear and tear and a little neglect, we have refreshed the nutrient stocks and cleaned all the equipment with fresh filters installed.

i feel like we have freshened things up a bit and looking forward to some frosty ladies

wont be long

Peace

Phe

Latest posts

Latest posts