What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroccan Landrace

Bardo Eagle

Good job Snuicide... incredible plant,really beautiful color,monster in size!! what to say?? really interesting genetics,thanks to share :thank you: I appraciate your grows :woohoo:

snuicide

Good job Snuicide... incredible plant,really beautiful color,monster in size!! what to say?? really interesting genetics,thanks to share :thank you: I appraciate your grows :woohoo:
:thank you: :tiphat:

And big sorry for that camera - we thought it will be sharp pictures at least :((
Will make more at the smokereport session :)

snuicide

btw. I'm experimented with ice water extraction yesterday and used some of the trim

the outcome is blond hash :)

never tried it without a screen but ended up with some contermination through plantmaterial

the effect is heavy - we became tiered instantly and laughed about that for half an hour till we felt asleep - woke up two hours ago ;D and bought a kitchen screen

some material sinks as well I wonder why?

Manivelle

Veteran
great job snuicide . they look fantastic.
View Image+View Image
chefchaouen #3 male + chefchaouen #16 female

they are the most vital vigorous plants with the biggest and widest leaves also very fast in reacting on the red spectrum of light as an flowering impulse.
if i my ask, will you make a repro with the thin leaves individual ?

Last edited:

snuicide

great job snuicide . they look fantastic.

if i my ask, will you make a repro with the thin leaves individual ?
do you mean nr. 12 with thin leaved or one plant of the pictures you quoted?

I will look through about 100 plants next but with less lightning and a little bit limited in space

Have to sleep over my impressions a little bit more
its the smelliest strain I came across and there is a broad range of smells and flavours

for example
(after 2 weeks cure)
nr. 16 is sweet, fruits with a slightly sour touch
tastes herbal and sweet very pleasant

nr. 5 smells like vanilla and the smoke is very soft

nr. 8 smells like a pine forrest and a little bit of herb

all have a hash smell next to these characteristic smells which is medium

they are all very fluffy in bud structure

I look up documentations about moroccan plants and seek pictures
I will focus on find the most original first

--- todays outcome

Manivelle

Veteran
i don't know .. you said you will reproduce only wide leaves . so i wanted to know if you will select also some thin leaves in future repro ?

to keep as much diversitie as possible to preserve the strain totally and not only the wide leaves .

snuicide

i don't know .. you said you will reproduce only wide leaves . so i wanted to know if you will select also some thin leaves in future repro ?

to keep as much diversitie as possible to preserve the strain totally and not only the wide leaves .

of course I will use the thin leaves as well
was a little bit mislead because I thought a hashplant that must be an indica ;)

current point of view:
moroccan has thin leaves and smells like sweet honey
nr. 12 for example is close

snuicide

incredible thread
praise to OP for the preservation

:tiphat::thank you:

btw.
haschisch-film.de is the official website to the german documentary linked in page 1

they have a small gallery where you see thin leaved plants

got the documentary in xvid quality you see just thin leaved plants

Manivelle

Veteran
of course I will use the thin leaves as well
was a little bit mislead because I thought a hashplant that must be an indica ;)

current point of view:
moroccan has thin leaves and smells like sweet honey
nr. 12 for example is close
that's a good news thx

Straintracker

This whole thread has been fascinating!

Snuicide, I salute your initiative to save and preserve the endangered Moroccan landrace.:thank you:

Have you made some seeds from this grom or will you grow a larger population next time to get more Moroccan Kif phenos to cross with each other?

snuicide

This whole thread has been fascinating!

Snuicide, I salute your initiative to save and preserve the endangered Moroccan landrace.:thank you:

Have you made some seeds from this grom or will you grow a larger population next time to get more Moroccan Kif phenos to cross with each other?

Thanks for the kind words!
I have to move with all my growing operation and the new designs are all about maximum ammount of plants to do better selections.
Ans yes I'm going to look for thin leaved phenos

have done some seeds and I'm in love with #16
definitly best smoke of the grow
will backcross this seeds to the cutting of #16 I kept
it is going to be female seeds (just need some in my fridge ;))
It is sweet and spicey and during the grow especially on the harvest day it just smelled like multivitamin juice
cured it is still very strong smelling but more sweet
the smoke is a mix of sweetnes and dry sift
will look for testers than

The thin leaved pheno selection I want to keep regular for all the breeders

I hope to start quite soon because I would try to found a lebanon trip with it :)

Finally about 50 seeds made it to the netherlands and were send to phylos bioscience at the weekend - still waiting for confirmation
So hopefully we will get DNA Analysis :)

Black hash like honey maroc is a maroco paki/afgani, leb hybrid? Have some sample but kief style low thc high cbd. Smoke sahara very tripyy looks like yellow leb..

Latest posts

Latest posts