What's new

Marijuana vending machines in LA

RED145

Murphy said:
How long until NASCAR puts a driver on one with a joint like Coke and Pepsi?

This is going to be great to watch how advertisers sell the ad space like on everey other vending machine. I only wish I could get in on it now, the sales reps will make a fortune! Next up will be sponsorship.

Oh,its sold already,dig this.....Coke machine on Left,Weed machine on right,Bold colorful banner overhead.....Have a Coke and a Smile :rasta:

Wow, the government seems to make everything fun a big turn off. They already track us like bears, take our prints DNA and who knows what else?

W

Wunderkind

It's certainly a spectacle, but nothing really special. In Japan they've had vending machines selling all sorts of stuff for years. Everything from pharmaceuticals to squid. It's just a way for a business owner to lower overhead.

Personally, I'd much rather go to a dispensary with people working a counter.

Last edited:

RED145

You can get all kinds a really cool SEX toys n shit in Japan vending machines ,now how cool is THAT!!!:yummy:

sneakinman13

Veteran
Lune TNS said:
Hey sorry bro, didn't see that thread...
haha..
it happens man..
i dont expect you to look threw everypage haha
how did you happen to come across it??
i ran into it on another forum...

S

sow the seeds

Haha now thats some funny shit. I wonder how long before vendors get smart and put vending machines with munchies next to that one.

I'm really not sure if this whole thing is a good or bad idea, but its interesting for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts