What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Marijuana USA" new report on CNN, Wed 12/8

G

guest 77721

I saw part of the show earlier this week and recorded it and saw it completely last night. I had thought the USA show was the INC show that has been rebroadcasted alot.

Overall it was worth watching. I thought the theme that this is an "emerging business" was a good angle that was repeated throughout the show. Some of the businesses and people appeared quite professional and were operating above and beyond the "stoner" level. I'd give the show props for portraying that aspect of the MMJ scene.

I'd like to see a professional non-biased documentary done like the ones shown on the Canadian channels or by Michael Moore. This show is very much made for mainstream American consumption and very biased and uneven in the reporting. Although it probably wouldn't be aired if it was anti-fed and 100% pro legalization.

that's my 2 cents..

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ate some cat last night, had chinese delivery. Just thought I would share. ;)

Greensub

lol@ non biased and Micheal Moore

I love Michael Moore, but yeah he's certainly not non-biased. I hope he's on our side (I wouldn't want him against us for sure), does anyone know what his stance on the war on drugs is? I'd love to see him do a movie on it.

Last edited:

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
That is actually a very good idea greensub. I wonder if anyone has suggested to him to do something like that? He is liberal enough and at the same time mainstream enough to do a good job with cannabis. He needs to do that pronto!

Organic Cat

I ate some cat last night, had chinese delivery. Just thought I would share. ;)
Was it organic??

bush_eating_cat.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts