ureapwhatusow

I commented first i got dibs

:: covets pink bud in shower picture

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p.s. does the fish and wildlife stock your shower yearly?
i see a fish hook hanging.
what kinda action do you get on your lures?

L

Lilly456

The hooks are for tweaking my 250w sodiums sideways in the winter, catching bait in the summer....:joint::joint:

Wayzer

Do you have a growroom that you shower in? lol jk

Nice looking buds! what strains u got there?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that sure does appear to be weed! :biglaugh:

That Killing Fields looks awesome, but I bet I'd be reaching for the La Nina jar more often. :wink:
Enjoy bringing 'em home! :D

L

Lilly456

Good morning HL, ahhh you might be surprised at where your fingers might take you!! All the basically pure sativas I have, SSH, KF, Orient express I have in jars all over the place, I personally prefer the most sativa of any, the La Nina I have yet to smoke but more people raid my KF and ChemDD.It comes down to strength I think for those who dare venture into Chaco-ville, so those 2 are by far the strongest, make you take a shower or a shit kind of weed, the other ones are fun happy day kinds of weed although some pheno's can get ya' or if you have a nice smoke of SSH on a Sunday afternoon and your Mother-in-law shows up with her bible.....then you're higher than you need to be for sure....have a great Sunday everybody and let's hope she doesn't come over today!!! Chaco.:joint::joint:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proper, i lover your shower man...difficult for take a bath..but too much baby arms on it...Great job bro :joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your Mother-in-law shows up with her bible.....then you're higher than you need to be for sure....

HAha, that's when I dose her w/ cannabutter! "Kids, play with Grammy".

Don't know why you're NOT posting Those KF's here. :bashhead:

Have yourself a great day! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts