What's new

Marijuana No More Dangerous than Alcohol - Obama

Jhhnn

Veteran
i always hoped that Obama would become more 'supportive' of MJ in his second term.

i think you need to be realistic about how he starts to go about that, personally if our UK prime minister said anything like that i would be celebrating, big time.

VG

Indeed. I just try to be thankful for the way that Obama is handling this. Really. Left to their own devices, the DEA likely would have been breaking the balls off of every Colorado retailer from Jan 1. They're not. That should tell us something.

He's throwing the game. W/o federal enforcement in legalized states, it'll spread quickly. With a few more states, particularly populous states, federal enforcement will be rendered functionally impossible. It means no going back.

paint4420

The puppets broadcasted opinion should be viewed with the same respect to a nationwide poll on marijuana legalization. His words reflect the majority thought collective. And as stated before his diction was eloquently versed by his writers and staff members into an opinion that has no "sharp corners" to speak off.

Im just glad the govt as whole is acknowledging the change in national opinion.

Somedays are better days to be alive.

Cool Moe

Veteran
i'm from missouri

Knock on wood, Missouri might have a Tax and Regulate Cannabis (like alcohol and tobacco) on the ballot this November. Polling is in process now that will determine whether the advocacy group Show Me Cannabis moves forward with a signature drive to give Missouri voters the option to legalize for over 21 similar to Colorado and Washington. They should announce in a few weeks whether it's happening, then we'll need 157,000 signatures by May.

http://show-mecannabis.com/

Skunkxx

yea you cant trust anything they say ecp the ones we have in SC
I hate to even get started on them dumbasses.They make the whole state look bad.

Latest posts

Latest posts