What's new

Marijuana Legalization Initiatives Move Forward in California

i agree THC 2010 is better, but it seems ROT 2010 is gaining more publicity, the way i look at it is if either bill passes its still a BIG step forward and will change alot of peoples views and in a few months time after the bill passes there could and probably will be changes made to the bill that would allow the THC 2010 criteria to be written in as an amendment.

johnnyla

Veteran
i agree THC 2010 is better, but it seems ROT 2010 is gaining more publicity, the way i look at it is if either bill passes its still a BIG step forward and will change alot of peoples views and in a few months time after the bill passes there could and probably will be changes made to the bill that would allow the THC 2010 criteria to be written in as an amendment.

NO. The one sponosored by cannabisness is not good it's a step in the wrong direction with corporate controlled cannabis.

well then i guess you want it to remain illegal because neither is going to pass if everyone is arguing and confused on which one to vote for.
business comes second..first we need to get the stigma REMOVED and mj-offenders out of jail, and safe and legal access for all citizens.

ChronJohn

Pistil, MJ offenders in jail will stay in jail under ROT2010. The only reason ROT2010 is gaining more publicity is because of Richard Lee. There are no high-profile hotboys like Lee involved with THC2010 so it's getting less coverage. However it is clearly the superior one. Do not vote for that trash Oaksterdam ROT2010 bill! You say "we'll just be able to change it"... no it is a VOTER INITIATIVE. The only way to amend those are by passing ANOTHER VOTER INITIATIVE specifically amending it. Good luck with that. Trust me, you don't wanna be stuck with a half-assed piece of shit law like ROT2010. Just go with THC2010 it'll be a world of difference for the better.

T

turtle farmer

Very well said ChronJohn
I'm not allowed to vote,but I want to educate those that can.
Dislexia makes it hard to read and understand both bills,
you simplified it for me--thanks so much
TF