What's new

Marijuana is a major cash crop

Cronus

British_Bulldog said:
Cronus, I hear you and used to think that myself, but why put myself in danger and go to those dodgy Third World countries, and not even find the best, as I don't know anyone, when I can go to the Netherlands and get the best anyway?

It doesn't make sense to go on a hippy trail when knowing who I know in the Netherlands gets all the 1st grades anyway.

Btw: I know what 1st grade is because I know people who've worked on Moroccan hash farms and brought back - and the quality of what I can get in the Netherlands is often better anyhow.

I was also invited to work on a hash farm myself, but couldn't make it - however, it is high risk, and I'd rather stay in Europe.

Maybe if you make it to the Netherlands sometime, and I'm there too, we can meet up and smoke some of these fine 1st grades, and then you'll agree that you won't find any better in Morocco, Nepal, etc.

Peace

BB,

Well the underground is another matter!

If you know the right people you can find anything, anywhere.

And the 'Dam is indeed like a big candy store for the average smoker. I don't think you or I are in that category.

I'd love to take you up on your offer but with a 60% premium on the exchange rate now I doubt I'll be back any time soon. My first trip there it was almost exactly 1/1, I should have bought 5k in Euros before I left! :cuss:

Peace

Cronus

G

the euro sucks at the moment ,,this time last year i got 1.46 to the pound now its 1.18 :fsu:

B

British_Bulldog

hazyfontazy said:
the euro sucks at the moment ,,this time last year i got 1.46 to the pound now its 1.18 :fsu:

Hi Hazy,

I think you mean it's the pound that sucks at the moment ;) and I can't believe it's such a low rate!

It shockingly low right now that's for sure. Some people are saying that when they reach parity, the UK will adopt the Euro..

However, I'm not so sure. The rate is predicted to increase over the year, as I don't know if you were aware, but you can buy Euros in advance from some sites, and you get a better rate as the year goes on, so there is some hope for you guys living in the UK.

Peace

Wayzer

mr haze gave me a chubby with those pics..........

man i would rip a man apart for that shit!!!!

neuroherb

Hazy & BB

In total agreement on the £. Useless bunch of ex stoners we have in Govt the only decent thing about the £ was its value abroad. 1.40 was what I got in Nov & 1.19 was the April rate IMHO even the 1.40 was low. :cuss:

The Gord and the rest of these public schoolboy wankers should ferk off with Max Mosely for a good old :spank:

NH

prepress420 said:
Police chief Max Daniel told the KRO programme that marijuana is the Netherlands second or third-biggest cash crop after cucumbers and tomatoes.

Now I would have thought that tulips would be in the top three, not cucumbers,
but I guess they have some sweet greenhouses there (for veggie production).

has the program made it on YouTube yet?

geno_gdp

the hash in the clubs in the bay area is nice, I get bubble hash for 25 to 30 a g and it's quality
thank you prop 215

ok guys, I have a backpacking trip to europe in june with a start off in the DAM and what I've been reading about shops there makes me a bit wide-eyed.

I've already researched many of the shops and know which ones to stay away from -- but I'm a long time smoker and I was hoping to sample all sorts of sticky, gooey, high-grade hash too!
If its as bad as some say, then will I never find my top notch hash?

B

British_Bulldog

DankSwayzee said:
I've already researched many of the shops and know which ones to stay away from.....If its as bad as some say, then will I never find my top notch hash?

Dank,

If that's the conclusion of your research then you haven't read the posts here properly..

NorCalHal

I live in Nor-Cal and recently went to the 'Dam.

As most of you stated, the herb was comparable, nothing super special. We are fortunate in Cali with the great strains we have around.

But the hash was GREAT. I am old skool and have not seen any real hash in a while, The Gray Area had some super. The hash we get in Cali is all "processed" from clippings and bubble bags, not the real.

mr.haze420 wins this round.

No matter where you are, it's more of a question of who you know or where to go to find what you want. I thought the NE sucked for the longest time for hash, but then found the right person who could get me anything I wanted ie hash, hash oil, honey oil, keifs, any strain. It's all about contacts.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
There is no way Holland has more tomatoes or cucumber then weed... Cannabis is the number 1 Cash crop in Holland!!!

GrowDoc

G

Growdoc said:
There is no way Holland has more tomatoes or cucumber then weed... Cannabis is the number 1 Cash crop in Holland!!!

GrowDoc
i would say Holland easily produces more fruit than weed ,dont forget weed growing is done underground whereas fruit production is legal and grown in city sized greenhouses,
were talking hundreds and hundreds of tonnes of tomatoes and cucumbers a week ,they produce so much that the heat created in the greenhouses is turned into electric and sold to the national grid, :headbange ,,

to see the actual figures would be good

Latest posts

Latest posts