What's new

Marijuana Inc: Inside America's Pot Industry

Indica Jones

I hate when journalists can't seem to do any investigating before reporting. Where is the technical advisor on this CNBC show? If you listen when she compares Oaksterdam with Amsterdam, she states Amsterdam 'where marijuana is completely legal'.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
if you are outside the states you might want to try using a US based proxy..

H

Hal

Not bad. Every single point that the show made that painted pot in a negative way could be solved by legalization.

its420

I thought the same thing Hal, EVERY negative would disappear with legalization. I thought the show really missed the point on the potential $$$ and good that WILL come from legalizing and utilizing this amazing plant.

Did anyone notice the Trailer/Giant generator grow, the guy was complaining about spills and run-off of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, then they showed 5 gal. G.H. containers. Lol they dont even know what they are talking about. Not to mention the fact you run your generator exhaust in to your flower room for CO2, we need acres and acres of hemp to reduce CO2 levels naturally. So many uses. That show was more about scare tactics it seemed to me. I thought Lisa Ling's Nat Geo special was WAY more informative. I dont want cannabis glorified or villified, just explained fully from a scientific viewpoint. That sells itself
PEACE

Indica Jones

Where was the points:

No one has overdosed on cannabis. It is benign.

Being still ILLEGAL causes the price to be inflated.

The fact that Francis L. Young, DEA Administrative Law Judge decision to reschedule Cannabis

Ect. .................more will come to mind LOL

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
just started watchin but that LEO was cracking me up.. "im here to eradicate the scum that have infiltrated my county"

HAHAHAAAAAAA you foool!!! you infiltrated US!!!! you fucking SCUM!!!

the look on his face when he was forced to say "good marijuana" was F'ing priceless!!!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
The Feds don't see it as being legal, but have no problems taking the tax dollars from the legal sales of it though. I reckon money makes it's ok, huh... BC

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
well. no work today and everyones gone. might as well break at the hash bub and watch some mainstream mmj views....

after watching the first 30 seconds...

why does this cultivation special look like the west coast choppers show with jesse james??

MARIJUANA INC. ???? can we have the word marijuana banned? cannabis please!!

L

LolaGal

Probably only users know the word cannabis....they want good ratings, so they use a word more people understand.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
i watched it and was kinda happy to see that in america it is mainstream. kinda pissed they came at it like super anti-pot. john walters pissed me off sayin yea they grow this poision here.

Latest posts

Latest posts