What's new

"Marijuana a chronic history" Tonight on the history channel

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
How about that stupid blond bitch that was against MJ... She said somethiing along the lines of Europeans were not civilized, and Americans, no matter how poor are glamorous, and civilized, therefor, legalized marijuana would not work...WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!?

seriously, reefer madness in that cyborg makeup lookin blonde....

ddrew

Veteran
I agree.

I don't know why some people think it sided with prohibition. The people that were for prohibition in the show sounded like ignorant fools.

You can't expect a major network to only show pro-legalization opinions and quite frankly I would be disappointed if a documentary like this didn't show both sides of the debate.
I thought the people they picked for the anti side were perfect, they just made the pro side look that much better, first the idiot blond, founder of "Nip it in the bud" lol, she didn't say one intelligent thing the whole show.
Then there was that Nazi cop who said the Mex cartels would come here and kill everyone if we legalized it, lmao, now I've heard it all.

I thought it was about the best documentary on MJ I've seen so far.

I also thought they did a good job of explaining harry anslingers role in how things got to be where they are today.
I didn't know he was personally responsible for MJ being made illegal in 144 countries, god what a piece of shit, I wish we could resurrect him, put him on trial for crimes against earth, and then kill him again.

Thats 2 Hours I Can't Get Back

Thats 2 Hours I Can't Get Back

I was disappointed by the show. They didn't have enough material to keep it interesting for 2 hours. I felt like they rushed it together in order to capitalize on prop 19.

Batboy

I think the program was made, and scheduled to air, in preparation for Prop 19 to pass. If it had, you would have had a ton of people looking for more information and wondering how the hell CA legalized the demon weed.

The actor/comedian (not Joe Rogan) had the comment of the show - something along the lines of 'if you want to guaranty that something remains available, have the government prohibit it. I wish they'd prohibit hot girls, then they'd be on every block just giving it away!'

Yeah, that women was something else, but she was kinda hot in a stupid church bimbo kind of way, send her to my house, I'll bang the stupid out of her.

LMAO- That lady was def a dumb bitch, she looked an old stripper. Anyways I thought it was a pretty well done show though, most of the anti legalization people they made look like idiots and it seemed pretty pro herb to me.

igrowone

Veteran
there was a good amount of repetition, but there was a theme
MJ is becoming an open part of the American culture, it's a strong and vibrant subculture
and it's not going away, it's here to stay

Dr.NO

I was dissapointed by the program. There were too many opinions from antidrug people, and not enough diversity in marijuana shots.

What did you guys expect to see? It was network T.V. That's as good as it will ever get for pro legalization. Just because they have some inane blond going full retard doesn't mean it's anti legalization. They are just showing both sides and letting the viewers decide who the mouth breathers are and who are making valid points.