What's new

Margin's Medical Backyard Beds

soil margin

Veteran
You say your well aware of your plants having flowers, but every time before this you mention them having pre-flowers......Do you know the difference? I will repeat, your plants are in flower, not preflower. If it was preflowers, you would be fine, but they are not.

You don't talk anywhere about tarping your plants, do you think they will finish flowering in July by themselves? Maybe I missed something but if that's what your thinking, your mistaken.

Yes, preflowers is what I call small buds that haven't turned into colas yet. I realize not everyone uses that same vocabulary but that's what we have been saying for years in my hood. My apologies if I confused you.

I'd be happy to take bets that the girls will finish by themselves in July. That's 11 weeks of flowering which is more than enough for blue dream.

As for you growing 10 pounders in my raised beds, please come knock yourself out. I've got enough extra wood to build another bed today. I'l PM you my address and you can come grow a 10lber to show me how it's done. This claim is enough to show anyone that you are completely full of shit bro. There are guys on this forum growing in 800 gallons that aren't yielding 10lbs. I'm sure you know way more than them too though.

soil margin

Veteran
Well, the tone of my most recent post was more geared towards your initial response to my first post in this thread; when two people offered up sound advice you acted like you were too cool for school and threw it back in our face.

But hey..that's just, like,..your opinion...maaaannnn lol

So you got butthurt when I dared to talk back to the great TJO and you decided to wait a couple weeks to come back and claim I'm lying about something ridiculously dumb to get back at me? You're really making yourself look good. If you are so offended by anyone not immediately bowing down to your knowledge, please send me a PM instead of cluttering up my thread with this bullshit.

soil margin

Veteran
You did say... And I know tJO was doing some lip biting... We could see your plants flowering in post #16 :comfort:

You're right, perhaps I worded that post poorly and it was misinterpreted. I apologize if that was the case.

I was not trying to claim that girls won't flower when put outside in spring. What I meant was that the climate in Socal is such that flowering a crop in the spring is perfectly possible whereas it's not in Norcal. When I said "it's not a concern in this geographic region whatsoever" I meant that if I run an early spring crop it's no problem as I can just start another one before fall. I realize the Norcal guys don't have that luxury and are operating on different assumptions.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Yes, preflowers is what I call small buds that haven't turned into colas yet. I realize not everyone uses that same vocabulary but that's what we have been saying for years in my hood. My apologies if I confused you.

I'd be happy to take bets that the girls will finish by themselves in July. That's 11 weeks of flowering which is more than enough for blue dream.

As for you growing 10 pounders in my raised beds, please come knock yourself out. I've got enough extra wood to build another bed today. I'l PM you my address and you can come grow a 10lber to show me how it's done. This claim is enough to show anyone that you are completely full of shit bro. There are guys on this forum growing in 800 gallons that aren't yielding 10lbs. I'm sure you know way more than them too though.

If you call small bud pre-flowers then you and your "hood" are idiots. Doesn't matter anyway because 420247 pointed out in bold your bullshit.

I know your talking about Mendo420 when you talk about 800gal grows not producing 10lbs. Your right, 10 lbs is very hard to pull off, but I was talking two 5pound plants in the same amount of soil your using. If you don't believe me check out last seasons thread.......https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=262017 Why don't you invite Mendo420 in this thread and ask his advice, I know what he would say........

You are taking bets about your plants finishing in July? How about we up the bet. I bet your plants wont finish without super fluffy re-veged buds by July. Hows that? What are the stakes? You name the stakes, it's a sure bet for me.

I will keep this thread tagged, and I will check in on you from time to time. Hope I am wrong about everything, good luck.

Last edited:

redlaser

Veteran
The plants will finish flowering earlier than July due to the longer photoperiod. Plenty of outdoor growers wait until June 1st to plant clones unless they have lights overhead to lengthen days. It would be MORE than worth it to at least set one of those planters up for hoops and plan on pulling the tarp over it at 5-6p.m. and remove it sometime before sunup. You have a decent spot and it's important to learn from experience, but the final #'s are important too.

HillBilly1

Veteran
Thanks billy, I try and stay diligent about trimming most of the lower growth, what would be the point of topping them right now? I've seen alot of the bigger outdoor guys saying they never top plants so I was going to experiment with that style this season. I'm open to suggestions though.
I am sorry i thought you were doing a full run, I don't think theres enough wide leaf in
BD to finish in June.. but thats me ...

solofoe

The garden and back yard are beautiful it is extremely unfortunate that there is a big can of butt hurt getting passed around