What's new

marco renda pied @ htcc hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All we wanna know is,, was the pie(s) organic???

Less flames more love ppl... PLEASE !!

Hopefully Marco Renda is OK :friends: and the rest ,, including this Petri guy we NEVER heard of (no offense) ,, are loaded enough to sue the shit out of each other in dem Babylonian court-houses and make some money on each other (equally) from it! Maybe suck on quails bones and drink port together afterwards .. lol

Otherwise,, honestly,, we nah give a f*** ,, t'is a silly argument,,,!

Like whose paying $$$ to the Pashtun farmers dem pirated the original method from??? :no: Let's get real !:D

Peace, Love, Unity << http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gnmOWuiBQ

G

Guest 26753

I see thread after thread on Ice Wars being deleted here and that makes me start to ask questions.
Sam Skunkman would have taken action in the courts if there was no truth to what Joe Pietri has stated. He has not! Why?
Also, why has Sam Skunkman not found a publication to his own liking and written his own full-version rebuttal to the article in TY? He has not. Why?
Why did sam Skunkman start meddling with TY's advertisers? mmmm
Damn, this thread is sooo off topic now.

S

spliphy

why give credence to possible trash?

why give credence to possible trash?

I see thread after thread on Ice Wars being deleted here and that makes me start to ask questions.
Sam Skunkman would have taken action in the courts if there was no truth to what Joe Pietri has stated. He has not! Why?
Also, why has Sam Skunkman not found a publication to his own liking and written his own full-version rebuttal to the article in TY? He has not. Why?
Why did sam Skunkman start meddling with TY's advertisers? mmmm
Damn, this thread is sooo off topic now.

not saying it is trash (very possibly is just dirt)

just because something is not refuted does not make it necessarily true

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These "Ice Wars" are like Star Wars (part4) revisited,, but without R2D2, C3PO, n the Jowars!

I n I gonna test this "theory" (unpatented) next run,, top bag to the finest grade drying mesh (silk style).. and if anyone here is chatting shit then yo'll soon gonna know about it!,, cause we'll take digital photos.. and then murk yo all... we nah give a **** lol

Until then,,
Peace peace peace

P.s. Use your brains ppl ,,, use a cordless drill and a wooden spoon,, it's called 'HEALTHY N SAFETY'!!! This way you wont get buzzing (an electric shock),, while making the hashish before you smoked it * Anyone advising otherwise is a frigging dickhead,, period !

picture.php

N.b. Yo wont / cant stop us from making hash kids, lol , we made it already and most of us like the idea! :D :dance: :D

picture.php
picture.php

(before any players ask,,the flecks are tobacco.. because that's the pouch we store the hash in ,!!)

Keep it green not mean! :canabis:

Standaman

These "Ice Wars" are like Star Wars (part4) revisited,, but without R2D2, C3PO, n the Jowars!

I n I gonna test this "theory" (unpatented) next run,, top bag to the finest grade drying mesh (silk style).. and if anyone here is chatting shit then yo'll soon gonna know about it!,, cause we'll take digital photos.. and then murk yo all... we nah give a **** lol

Until then,,
Peace peace peace

P.s. Use your brains ppl ,,, use a cordless drill and a wooden spoon,, it's called 'HEALTHY N SAFETY'!!! This way you wont get buzzing (an electric shock),, while making the hashish before you smoked it * Anyone advising otherwise is a frigging dickhead,, period !

picture.php

N.b. Yo wont / cant stop us from making hash kids, lol , we made it already and most of us like the idea! :D :dance: :D

picture.php
picture.php

(before any players ask,,the flecks are tobacco.. because that's the pouch we store the hash in ,!!)

Keep it green not mean! :canabis:

Brap! :laughing: Would love to see that one!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Marco:
"Now I said that maybe just maybe you didn't sell feminized seeds but that still didn't answer the accusations on you teaching others on how to make feminized seeds."

First of all if you can't accept that I never sold feminized seeds, not even one, then you have zero ability to discern the truth. I mean on one hand you claim to have such a special relationship with all the Dutch seed companies, on the other hand you can not name a single company I ever sold feminized seeds to. Why not?
Or show that I ever taught any seed company how to make feminized seeds, you can't because I never taught anyone how to do it. Plain and simple your accusations are a lie. Just list the guy or the company I taught, even one. You can't because it never happened.
As for my informing all the Dutch seed companies of your actions and my thoughts that they might not want to support this kind of a magazine (TY), I am not ashamed of this you deserve anything that might happen for all the lies about me that you printed in your rag, as well as fucking outing my real name, you snitch enabler.
You flail around trying to defend your actions and those of Joe the author, but you refuse to admit any wrong doing, all the time saying how you always correct faults in editorials.
I am sorry but you have not corrected this story, and you can't, you douche-bag you all ready published my name, as well as never admitting all the accusations in the article are just lies, every single one.
First of all I have no business relationship with either Milla or Bubbleman, zero, I have never made a single penny from bubble bags from anyone. What I did do is try and help both Milla and Bubbleman and anyone else that asked for my help to improve their product, not for profit but to help others be able to make water hash cheaply at home, I would of even helped Reinhard Delp and his XTR 1000 which I first saw at the HTCC in 1997. But he was freaked out when he showed up at the 1997 HTCC and was smoking his alleged worlds best hash (his water hash) and Rob and I had much better water hash made with the Aqua Bob, and some of my dry sift which was even better then the water hash. When we explained we had been using this device for a decade, he denied it was true, but I really just ignored him and his poor quality resin as he seemed blind to any change and said things like my hash was to strong for everyone. What a puttz. Of course Rob Clarke and I had been using a device Rob built called the Aqua Bob for ten years by then, and we showed to anyone that was interested, as we had no interest in profiting from or patenting the process, as well as me offering instructions for making simple Sadhu Sam water hash in a jar in an add in HT, again 10 years before Reinhard showed up on the scene with his "new" invention.
I really have no economic advantage regardless of who's device was first, who has a patent, or if a patent should of been granted to a discovery that was already public information when I distributed my instructions on how to make water hash 10 years earlier, as well as the simple fact Reinhard was selling his devices to Milla before he applied for his patent, which from my limited understand of patent law is a big no no. A patent must be for a new idea, not a device already in commerce or an idea already in public domain.
I got sucked into this fight by Joe Pietri, he assumed all kinds of lies about me and others, and is still doing so today. Marco is just someone that got fooled by Joe and believed all Joe's lies and then printed the story with zero effort to fact check first.
Marco says I am the devil and can't be believed or trusted, fair enough, but where is the Dutch company that I sold feminized seeds to? Where is the company or even individual that I taught to make all feminized seeds, you can't name one it never happened....
Reinhard's device was not first, not by 10 years, I still have the somewhat broken remains of the Aqua Bob, I was going to save it for a Cannabis museum some day....
I am still waiting for the list of companies I sold al female seeds to or taught to make all female seeds, Marco, until you can find one, how about you just admit you were a snitch enabler and go hang your head in SHAME. If this is how you are helping the Cannabis medical community, then god help us all.....

I ask all advertisers to avoid TY magazine unless you want to support this kind of journalism, remember you just might be next to be outed or have stories full of lies about you or your biz, all in the name of "freedom of the Press"

-SamS

Marco Renda

Marco:
"Now I said that maybe just maybe you didn't sell feminized seeds but that still didn't answer the accusations on you teaching others on how to make feminized seeds."

First of all if you can't accept that I never sold feminized seeds, not even one, then you have zero ability to discern the truth. I mean on one hand you claim to have such a special relationship with all the Dutch seed companies, on the other hand you can not name a single company I ever sold feminized seeds to. Why not?
Or show that I ever taught any seed company how to make feminized seeds, you can't because I never taught anyone how to do it. Plain and simple your accusations are a lie. Just list the guy or the company I taught, even one. You can't because it never happened.
As for my informing all the Dutch seed companies of your actions and my thoughts that they might not want to support this kind of a magazine (TY), I am not ashamed of this you deserve anything that might happen for all the lies about me that you printed in your rag, as well as fucking outing my real name, you snitch enabler.
You flail around trying to defend your actions and those of Joe the author, but you refuse to admit any wrong doing, all the time saying how you always correct faults in editorials.
I am sorry but you have not corrected this story, and you can't, you douche-bag you all ready published my name, as well as never admitting all the accusations in the article are just lies, every single one.
First of all I have no business relationship with either Milla or Bubbleman, zero, I have never made a single penny from bubble bags from anyone. What I did do is try and help both Milla and Bubbleman and anyone else that asked for my help to improve their product, not for profit but to help others be able to make water hash cheaply at home, I would of even helped Reinhard Delp and his XTR 1000 which I first saw at the HTCC in 1997. But he was freaked out when he showed up at the 1997 HTCC and was smoking his alleged worlds best hash (his water hash) and Rob and I had much better water hash made with the Aqua Bob, and some of my dry sift which was even better then the water hash. When we explained we had been using this device for a decade, he denied it was true, but I really just ignored him and his poor quality resin as he seemed blind to any change and said things like my hash was to strong for everyone. What a puttz. Of course Rob Clarke and I had been using a device Rob built called the Aqua Bob for ten years by then, and we showed to anyone that was interested, as we had no interest in profiting from or patenting the process, as well as me offering instructions for making simple Sadhu Sam water hash in a jar in an add in HT, again 10 years before Reinhard showed up on the scene with his "new" invention.
I really have no economic advantage regardless of who's device was first, who has a patent, or if a patent should of been granted to a discovery that was already public information when I distributed my instructions on how to make water hash 10 years earlier, as well as the simple fact Reinhard was selling his devices to Milla before he applied for his patent, which from my limited understand of patent law is a big no no. A patent must be for a new idea, not a device already in commerce or an idea already in public domain.
I got sucked into this fight by Joe Pietri, he assumed all kinds of lies about me and others, and is still doing so today. Marco is just someone that got fooled by Joe and believed all Joe's lies and then printed the story with zero effort to fact check first.
Marco says I am the devil and can't be believed or trusted, fair enough, but where is the Dutch company that I sold feminized seeds to? Where is the company or even individual that I taught to make all feminized seeds, you can't name one it never happened....
Reinhard's device was not first, not by 10 years, I still have the somewhat broken remains of the Aqua Bob, I was going to save it for a Cannabis museum some day....
I am still waiting for the list of companies I sold al female seeds to or taught to make all female seeds, Marco, until you can find one, how about you just admit you were a snitch enabler and go hang your head in SHAME. If this is how you are helping the Cannabis medical community, then god help us all.....

I ask all advertisers to avoid TY magazine unless you want to support this kind of journalism, remember you just might be next to be outed or have stories full of lies about you or your biz, all in the name of "freedom of the Press"

-SamS

Thank you for posting your side and I will definitely look into it further. Now I am sorry for publishing your name as that isn't normally our practise and as you know we just reprinted the article that was originally in Skunk Magazine. I do feel that you could have avoided all this to begin with by just writing a rebut to Skunk. I know that John V is sending you appologetic emails to try and smooth things over with you even after you went out of your way to try and get all their advertisers to pull the plug. Look Sam 2 wrongs don't make a right and I did catch you in a few lies.

Oh and by the way thanks for those pies

Take Care and Peace
Marco

indifferent

Veteran
Interesting words Sam.

I could care less about this water hash pallaver or about feminised seeds, I don't make water hash and i don't grow feminised seeds.

First time I knew about using water to extract resin heads was when I saw Wernard doing it on TV in 1995.

If I was going to rag at Sam for things, it wouldn't be about water hash and feminised seeds! lol

I've met to Joe Pietri and spoke to him at length. He doesn't strike me as the most stable and sane individual I have ever met. He is very knowledgable but the guy just seems too kooky to me.

This whole episode has done nothing to improve the image of Marco and TY, it has brought him a lot of publicity though, this issue being discussed by people who had previously never heard of the magazine and they say no publicity is bad publicity.

Sad thing is, I've never heard anyone say anything good about the hash made by this xtr1000 thing. Equally sad, most of the people I know don't care for water hash and prefer to make dry sift as they don't like to lose terpenes in the water process.

I do hate how some people like bubbleman make out amazing hash didn't exist before bubble hash techniques, and all this fmcd nonsense.Very pure amazing hash has existed for centuries ffs!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Thank you for posting your side and I will definitely look into it further. Now I am sorry for publishing your name as that isn't normally our practise and as you know we just reprinted the article that was originally in Skunk Magazine. I do feel that you could have avoided all this to begin with by just writing a rebut to Skunk. I know that John V is sending you appologetic emails to try and smooth things over with you even after you went out of your way to try and get all their advertisers to pull the plug. Look Sam 2 wrongs don't make a right and I did catch you in a few lies.

Oh and by the way thanks for those pies

Take Care and Peace
Marco

The article in issue 17 of TY is not exactly the same (please do not lie), it is much worse to me, I have them both in my hand. And when I contacted SKUNK mag they apologized immediately and refused to print anything more from the author Joe Pietri who had been scheduled for at least one more article to trash me.
When I contacted you you just said freedom of the press, I was a lier, that I threatened SKUNK mag, and Joe told the truth.
All I ever told SKUNK mag was that if needed to I could contact all the Dutch seed companies and explain who Joe was and that this was all lies and would they stop advertising to support this kind of journalism, I did not ever have to contact the seed companies about SKUNK as they stopped all contact with Joe and said they were sorry for any problems the story caused. I believed them.
I do not believe you are sorry, I do not believe you made any effort to assure the accusations in Joe's article had any truth to them. I know that you can't find a single seed company that has bought all female seeds from me or a single person or seed company I taught to make all female seeds.
So if you are really sorry what are you going to do to fix what you have done to me?
How about an expose about Joe, I have testimony from dozens of ex-friends and business acquaintances of his stating what a low life he is, how he has cheated them and not paid his bills, for decades and decades, it only took me a few months to compile, you guys are professional journalists, how about doing your job for a change?
And double check your "facts" and "accusations" I know what it is like to be accused falsely, with no effort by the publisher to first confirm what is true and what is not.

Me spreading all female seeds, me the DEA, what a joke....
But I am not laughing.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Marco,
I am not a journalist and do not claim to be. I have zero interest in being one. You on the other hand are a publisher that seems interested in such stories, so step up and do your job, or do you only do hatchet jobs on people you have not meet or do not like?
I am surprised you have no interest in seeing if the man you believed, Joe, and who's accusations you printed without any effort at confirmation that the accusations had a basis of fact to them, like proof that I did sell feminized seeds, was in fact telling the truth about his accusations or if his accusers are correct and Joe is a lier and a cheat.
But what can I say? If you can find a single seed company that I ever sold a single all female seed to or anyone I taught how to make feminized seeds, you will show me as a lier, plain and simple, but if you can't will there ever be a point where you believe Joe was just lying and just plain wrong? I don't think so, you are to entrenched in your position to change I believe, and you have no solution to the damage already caused to me by your mag TY and your foolish belief in Joe. SHAME ON YOU...
-SamS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts