What's new

march madness!!!

its that time of year again. anyone fill out a bracket? who ya got to win it all. ive got two brackets goin one with north carolina going all the way and the other with kentucky goin all the way.

k-s-p

Veteran
Nothing really exciting in today's games. Both Princeton and Vanderbilt crapped the bed at the end of their games. I've got Kentucky winning the tournament. They're kind of flying under the radar now. Next weekend will be tough assuming they aren't upset this weekend.

vandy blew it big time. why fisher davis fouled that guy is beyond logic. i think the north carolina and kentucky game will be the one to watch if neither team gets knocked out first. its why i had to fill out two brackets. i also think gonzaga will be lucky to make it past the sweet sixteen

k-s-p

Veteran
Great round of games today. Michigan is hot right now and have some nice front court players. The Wagner kid was great today and Wilson had a good game too. Walton Jr was clutch when it counted. Happy to see South Carolina take Duke down. ACC is being exposed as overrated whereas the SEC may have been underrated; 3 SEC teams in the S16 v only 1 for ACC. If Arkansas had not choked the Tar heels would be done tonight too. Villanova exposed and Gonzaga need the refs to stem a run by NW. Officiating has been poor so far in most games.

def some great games yesterday. i was stoked to see duke get beat. arkansas had that game just couldnt handle the pressure at the end. kentucky got lucky yesterday def didnt bring their A game. should be some interesting games this weekend.

k-s-p

Veteran
def some great games yesterday. i was stoked to see duke get beat. arkansas had that game just couldnt handle the pressure at the end. kentucky got lucky yesterday def didnt bring their A game. should be some interesting games this weekend.

Duke wasn't prepared for a physical game without a favorable whistle :biggrin:

Mike Anderson kind of lost his grip last few minutes of the UNC v UA game. Arkansas did get a screw job on the walk/charge though.

Don't sell WSU short, that's a good squad and imo that was a good win for UK, a real rock fight. Kentucky has become a fairly good defensive team and a team that can grind it out and win in half court game.

Looking forward to the next round of games.