What's new

Marc Emery Surrenders, To Face Extradition to US

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well, I was wrong about the date, it was actually 4/23/01, and I don't have the issue of High Times with marc's quote, and the original post with marc's quote has been erased,;) but I did find a lil sumpin on it at Cannabisculture.com with his original quote included.

Here ya go:joint::

http://www.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=118463&page=1

Marc Scott Emery (superposter) 4/24/01 06:20 PM Re: Marc cuaght in avalanche?? news at 11... [Post#: 120775 / re: 120694 ]

First of all, we are not losing customers at all. We have never had so much interest in the seeds we sell. Any problems experienced can be dealt with if the complainants stay polite, but once they become abusive or begin posting heated, crazed rhetoric, then we terminate any interest in dealing with that person. I find this abusive behaviour unfathomable considering we have their address and pertinent details of what they are doing but somehow feel they can abuse us and provoke us. I wouldn't be doing that to anyone I had sent written proof to that I was growing marijuana/requesting marijuana seeds.

Fortunately, we have never had to resort to dealing severly with miscreants who don't understand their self-incrimination.

Marc Emery - Moderator

So yeah lets give the fucker 5 years in jails for seeds?? I don't think so.. I still don't get your agrument?

I don't think anyone should be in jail for seeds or pot . Let alone come to Canada and bring them to the USA jails ffs and try to impose your fucking laws on us !!! give me a break here... The above post speaks of dealing with assholes which there are many believe me. These boards can attest to that. It's a don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you paragraph.
Look I can't believe I'm on this board defending this guy . Of all the places to have to defend him..

If you had a bad experience with him and seeds and you don't like him fine he's and asshole and that is that .
When your time comes and they catch you for pot or seeds lets hope you meet someone that has the same heart as you do right now.. peace out Headband707:noway:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
When your time comes and they catch you for pot or seeds lets hope you meet someone that has the same heart as you do right now.. peace out Headband707:noway:

they won't be catching me with pot seeds...I'm not on cannculture anymore and marc doesn't have any personal info on me.

Look, I never said anyone should go to jail for pot or seeds....even marc .. who's been begging for years for LEO to pick him up so he can play the role of the martyr.

All I'm saying is that he's no Prince, self-styled or otherwise!:joint: ;)
:yeahthats

G

Green Supreme

Just a heads up Marc was released last night on bail till some time in December. Peace GS

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
He waited until the Bush Admin was out to become the half ass martyr. I mean I respect the man for standing on the front lines but please don't put yourself there and then whine, bitch and complain that you are there for us when in fact you are there for the attention. :joint:

amrad

Humm Its easy to talk big, but like him or not he didnt just talk, he acted. I dont know the guy but regardless or all the negative hype, he's the one with a sentence over his head. And he's the one who did more for the legalization of pot than any one I know.
Im not saying hes a great person, or someone I'd like to hang with, but while everyone else vegged he got a seed company together and advocated for legalization, ya he made money, and he had his face in the news more than any other pot advocate. The guy can bullshit, oh Yah! And it about comes down to that. But thats okay, the cause is rightous! peace

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Too bad a lot of folks feel marc set the movement back because of his actions.

He made potsmokers look like fools.:joint:

G

Green Supreme

So you consider his actions criminal? Wonder which side you are on? Peace GS

If he goes to a minimum security prison he will be fine.

What he should be concerned about is jail house extortion. Then someone coming along and bangin' wifey.

Also, I love how DEA administrater karen slutface listed him as top 40 drug smugglers in the world.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
So you consider his actions criminal? Wonder which side you are on? Peace GS

Hey bro i put that in quotations. That's what they labeled him as. I am just a little weirded out by the fact that a person that the US Govt claims to be a "dangerous international criminal" only has a bail that is set at $50,000. Maybe the Judge is cool. :joint:

Norrath

http://cannabisculture.com/v2/content/prince-pot-temporarily-let-out-jail
Marc Emery, self-proclaimed Prince of Pot and marijuana activist, was released from jail temporarily yesterday as he awaits his extradition to the United States.

“It was a difficult experience because it is maximum security, so that you don’t get outside and you don’t get far from your eight by 10 (jail cell) ... But I wrote some good material and read a lot,” he said.

Emery is free on a $50,000 bail bond.

He is to be sent to Seattle where he will be sentenced for selling marijuana seeds ordered over the Internet to Americans.

He said the experience toughened him up for an American jail.

“The isolation would get to me know and then, but the thing about prison is it’s very well run by guards who are very professional.”

Latest posts

Latest posts