What's new

maple ridge genetics owns toronto ty expo

jessethestoner

great job med-man, congrats on all the wins

so what you got tested was some your breeding stock? you didn't grow any stuff from seed to show how it stacked up against the mothers?

do you have any tests like that? imo you should dop more tests like that

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all i have ben doing the last years is growing my seeds.

all my entrees were from my tables. i didnt grow anything from sed in my tables as that was the first table grow i did in a year, and those were the kinds that arbitrarily made it into them.

it could have been anything.

med-man

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
what the hell 23 posts already and greensupreme isnt shitting on the thread

maybe he had a moment of zen and clarity?

Slide3.JPG

InfoWarz

Good work On that at the cup Must be some supreme Potency in those genetics..Im thinking of grabbing some of those purple rockstar kush or the painkiller it just all sounds soo good and kushy difficult to decide..What kush would you recomend for An Sog setup

Peace Infowarz

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good work On that at the cup Must be some supreme Potency in those genetics..Im thinking of grabbing some of those purple rockstar kush or the painkiller it just all sounds soo good and kushy difficult to decide..What kush would you recomend for An Sog setup

Peace Infowarz

the prsk would do better then the aquater pain killer. but both do well in almost any set-up. prsk will just stretch more. pain killer wins every competition its ever entered in so?

med-man

interesting read
since I've been self medicating since '76 I am always keen to feed new info to the hamster on the treadmill upstairs, seems like you folks will provide a plethora of valuable info.
Looking forward to furthering my mj edja-mucation and knowledge.