What's new

Maple Leaf Garden - 2008

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:wave:

bpb - Thanks dude :smile:
I've gotten into at least a couple grams of each so far. I had bought a little bit in my slump to try and get me back on track. I was trying to wait till my next harvest before I started smoking the last harvest on a regular basis. I should be digging into hardcore starting next week :yummy:

ZeusOGrefugee - It looks to me as if HH will be the W&B buds for the next little while. When you first wake up is when the tolerance is at it's lowest point. HH doesn't overbearingly stone me so that I don't wanna get motivated for the day. So it does play a positive role in my arsenal of meds. :joint:
I'm sure you could grow some amazingly huge HH skyscrapers outdoors :yoinks:
Thanks for all the visits eh :smile:

NZjay - I'm loving the yield and the quality smoke off Goober :yes:
Goober is actually a strain by Somoz. It's Afgooey (Afghani X Goo) X Strawberry Diesel. What a great yielder! :canabis: The smoke is AAA and berry berry :yummy:
You'll see at least 2 more runs with WW and Goober in my garden...I do have alot of choice strains to get to trying also though :headbange
Thanks man...great to have ya along :friends:

Always great to get such supportive replies...Thanks gents :smile:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never tried WW or any of it's derivatives, I'll have to one day - she looks very frosty :yes:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran

DD - Thanks man :smile:
Always a great compliment coming from a guy who's images are always crystal clear and POTM worthy :respect:

Sammet - I always put off growing WW because of how common it is. There is a reason for why people grow it alot and why it's a cup winner :rasta: It's common smoke I'll always appreciate :canabis:
I'll be using that format you introduced to do a smoke report on her when she reaches 8 weeks cure.

Core - Hey bro! :headbange
Always great to have you in the thread, and running into your posts all over IC :smile:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High TML! well, I never grwn WW either. Was looking into White Russian and White Rhino. I know White Russian is related, but is WhiteRhino? That Rhino really sounds like a pleaser to me...lol.
Anybody know who has the best beans for that strain?
Peeace all, bugout

Aww shucks man..

Aww shucks man..

Hey T!

What about that HH ya wanted to throw outdoors??

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TML16 again.
Heh, i tried giving ya rep..alas..it won't allow me :wallbash:
you sure attribute alot to my pile of rep though :bow:
enough with the :kissass: :wink:
See ya laterz :rasta:
:wave:, Low

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran

TBug - Hey man :smile:
I think all the "White" strains are hybrids of the Widow. Was the impression I always got anyways :confused:
I'd recommend Willy Jack seeds. Seems he had a wicked Widow for parental selection and all of his crosses are top notch.
My Widow is from Core, which are F2's of Quality Seeds. Quality they are indeed. Gotta give Core props when I can too :bow:
Thanks for the visit :friends:

kiwi_growa - Thanks :smile:
Always great seeing new avatars posting in my garden :yes:

High Lowlander - :muahaha: I did sneak that HH and a Goober clone out to a semi-secluded outdoor spot that I hope I can get away with. I won't be able to check on them very often...and I wouldn't dare try and visit in the daylight so...no pics untill I hopefully bring it home :ying:
The rep wheel just goes round :wink:
Great of you to visit :smile:

On that note...finally a little news to update on :lurk:
Now that I've freed up space in the veg cab I'll be able to pop a couple of new beans :woohoo:
I'm still not sure as to what I'm going to put down :chin: I'd hold another vote, but I want to get it done tonight. It'll be a decision made as I look over my seed box :rasta:

Till Later :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I vote for PC as well, you seen what I did with it, make the oga proud

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran

SMP - :laughing: Put up pix 3 days ago and you already want more!? :bashhead:
I won't get time till after the weekend but we'll see what we can squeeze in come the new week :lurk:

Zeus - :biglaugh: You guys are gonna get your votes in regardless eh?
I'm going to stare in the seed box for awhile right now.
I always seem to have Core's gear in my garden and all the new stuff looks great, but I'm not exactly postive what I'm going to pick yet :confused:

Dr Dog - I was leaning towards PC because of the potential yields, and the fact everyone that grew her out seemed to like it. That should be more than enough reason there.
So many choices so little time and space :canabis:

Going to make my decision now...thanks for the votes guys :smile:

bpb

i hope you enjoy you choice no matter what it happens to be we all know you will grow it to its fullest good luck man

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
I tried to find a list in ur thread of what u got, but to no avail...anyhow, gonna go post my 1000th post!!!Peace

- z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello TML....yea man a list would be nice then...that would make it easy'r on us to say our thoughts on what to pop....but if it is something of mine you want to pop...I have to agree...the Pollen Chuck is the best all rounder....good high,good yielder and good taste...and very easy to grow imho....
Nway, no matter what you decide...i'll be lurking :smile:

Hey T!
I'm prolly too late and you've already made y'r choice but i have to say: PC!!!
I'd love to see what you can do with it, especially after seeing Dr D's results
Go PC Go!:D
:wave:, Low

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hgh Everybody! :wave:

Thanks for the replies...I hope everyone had a great weekend :ying:
I still havn't popped any beans :spank: I got real busy this weekend and just havn't spent the simple 5 minutes it would probably take me :nono:
I've decided to pop 1 PC and 1 Mongrul though. I know it's not much, but we'll hope for some ladies and it will add some variety.

Zeus - :biglaugh: I think it's already obvious PC is the winner.
Congrats on the 1000th post!

bpb - Thank very much :smile:
Great supportive post!

vinnystallion - Thanks man! :smile:

Core - :wink:
I couldn't decide between the PC or the Mongrul so i decided to start with 1 of each. I don't have too much room at the moment since I'll be running WW and Goober at least once more.
Seems PC is the choice of the masses and the yields and smoke look great. I think it has impressed everyone :bow: You know I can always use a heavy yielder. Mongrul really held my interest too...especially the buds Karma Genetics grew. They just look like my style of smoke :yummy:
Thanks for everything :smile: Always glad to have you lurk'n

High Lowlander - Bewtween me be lazy and busy...I havn't even pu them down yet! :spank:
PC it is though :smile:
Thanks for the input

I'll really try and get some pics going ASAP...it won't happen tonight, but hopefully tommorrow :lurk:
I caged Goober...she was all over the place.
I have a really busy schedule coming up and updating my thread might take a back seat. I'll try and do what I can do to keep the place interesting though.

Thanks for all your support :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts