What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
HerbGlaze said:
Teresa Im an idiot for not stopping by earlier.. your SAGE is great looking.. what did you flower those with?
HPS 1000 or what.
Great grow, my lady. =D

Flowering under 3000 watt's od HPS :wave: .

Thank's for all the kind word's ,mean's so much.

Here's how Kromes cross is looking today.............

Rolly's White Widow x Chronic...........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Tree room ............

1483Tree1211.jpg

1483Tree1212.jpg

1483Tree1213.jpg

1483Tree1214.jpg

1483Tree1215.jpg

1483Tree1216.jpg

1483Tree1217.jpg

1483Tree1218.jpg

1483Tree1219.jpg

1483Tree1220.jpg

1483Tree1221.jpg

1483Tree1222.jpg

1483Tree1223.jpg

1483Tree1224.jpg

B

Brazilianfire

Theresa, Awesome grow show. I find the vertical light method more efficient and very innovative. Props to you and your girls. I plan on emulating the same growroom design (if you don't mind ;) ) I plan on using 4000k vertical with 8 trees! just curious on your usual yields per plant?, also what medium do you use?, I'm sure I missed it, lol . I hope for at least 3/4# with co2 per plant. (I know I'm hopeful..lol) Nice to meet you as well! My genetics are power plant. I hope for the best and I wish you the same. Its a pleasure to meet you. ;)

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Theresa, Awesome grow show. I find the vertical light method more efficient and very innovative. Props to you and your girls. I plan on emulating the same growroom design (if you don't mind ;) ) I plan on using 4000k vertical with 8 trees! just curious on your usual yields per plant?, also what medium do you use?, I'm sure I missed it, lol . I hope for at least 3/4# with co2 per plant. (I know I'm hopeful..lol) Nice to meet you as well! My genetics are power plant. I hope for the best and I wish you the same. Its a pleasure to meet you. ;)

Hiya Brazilianfire thank's for dropping in this old thread.Well at 1 time i use to grow em real BIG and had no problem getting a pound per plant.That's with a 60 day veg at least.But nowaday's i don't veg as long so i'm only getting about half that weight.I use hyrdotron in my bucket's.But last grow i tried 1 bucket full of Lava Rock.It didn't impress me any so i went back to all Hydrotron.Hmmmm about time i did another Tree grow here perhap's???I just built a new room and don't think any of you all here ahas seen it yet....i'll start up a new thread in the hydro section and post up a link to it here for your viewing pleasure :yeahthats.

B

Brazilianfire

Teresa, thanks for the response.. I cant wait to see the new post. I just love your grow methods. I do plan on growing BIG trees. Do you top all your crop? Sorry for the ton of questions cause I like your style. Thanks. ;)

B

Brazilianfire

Hiya Brazilianfire thank's for dropping in this old thread.Well at 1 time i use to grow em real BIG and had no problem getting a pound per plant.That's with a 60 day veg at least.But nowaday's i don't veg as long so i'm only getting about half that weight.I use hyrdotron in my bucket's.But last grow i tried 1 bucket full of Lava Rock.It didn't impress me any so i went back to all Hydrotron.Hmmmm about time i did another Tree grow here perhap's???I just built a new room and don't think any of you all here ahas seen it yet....i'll start up a new thread in the hydro section and post up a link to it here for your viewing pleasure :yeahthats.

I would LOVE to see another tree grow.. ;) Please do. Ill PM you some questions (if you don't mind).. Thanks.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've missed this thread!

Looking forward to seeing some trees!

Any idea on what strains we'll be seeing?