What's new

manwithnoname grow: 400w sensi star/ppp/mis

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
hey manwithnoname..

I'm gonna post this here cuz I really wanted somewhere to mention it and it's kinda connected to our continuing "filter's in the post" adventure..

I let my growshop guy (online) know about the mistake, and he mailed me back in a few hours to say "yes the guys in the warehouse made a mistake". he asked for my details so he could send me the cash to return it and promptly put the filter I had ordered in the post that day. what a guy!... I read so many tales of woe of terrible customer services when dealing with some online growshops that I just wanted to share that :smile:

oh btw (lol) hows that filter working out for ya?

JamieShoes

Veteran
oops, sorry for the hijack.. I was a bit tipsy when I wrote that :eek:: ... the new filter arrived this morning anyway and so concludes the "filter's in the post" adventure..

I hope all's well with you and yours :smile:
j

M

manwithnoname

hey jamie. the filter looks really nice, and it's heavy. other than that it has done nothing but sit there. my fans are on backorder for another week. :moon: and it's starting to stink in here, so i hope they hurry it up!

Great news about your filter! I have never had any trouble with online shops, at least not yet. no grow shops around here, so that's the only way to go

M

manwithnoname

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

just some new pics. starting to show their white hairs

JamieShoes

Veteran
effing nora :yoinks:

NICE in there man.. I had no idea it would fill so quick..

EDIT - SHEEEESH, I had to come back for another look (twice)... thats amazing!

M

manwithnoname

Thanks Jamie! I hope they just quit growing right now, but I'm guessing they will grow a few more inches.

JamieShoes

Veteran
that'd fan had better hurry the f*ck up eh mate... guess you wanted to be flipping those lights about now..

M

manwithnoname

already flipped about a week ago. ordered 2 6 inch fans a long time ago. they were on backorder till this week. so they should be coming. so i ordered a vortex 6 inch last monday. have not got an email from them about shipping or even to confirm the order. never ordered from them before, and dont think i will be ordering again. i am going to call them tomorrow and let them know my thoughts.

i mean, they sent an email confirmation for my "account" i opened with them, but they couldnt send a confirmation that i just gave them $160. wtf?

and it is starting to stink in here. cant even have friends over right now because of it.

W

WhoMan

That is what the phuk i am talking about Manwithnoname meet Whoman, ha ha, i feel you on that name homie. I cant believe i missed this. Phuking phenomenol. The BIGGER BETTER DEAL right here. I am loving it, just loving it. Thanks for stopping by. WM

M

manwithnoname

my 6" vortex arrived :joint: makes me happy.

also, i think i spend entirely too much time on icmag! :laughing:

W

WhoMan

Still looking real nice. A couple of questions for you homie, How many buckets do you put under each of your lights? And what is your overall yield per light on average, with what strain was it? Thanks bro, I have more questions but i wont throw them all at once. The fan and filter are my next purchase before the diesel goes in for sure, glad to see you got yours. WM

Yes they do look like nice. Great work keeping all those branches even. This is going to be a ton of fun to watch finish and lots of useful info up until this point, I'm pulling up a seat if you don't kind.

Good thread and keep em coming manwithnoname

Latest posts

Latest posts