What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manipuri

Zero Hedge

Veteran
These are the same plant as above.
Please don't quote this,,, it's a pet peeve of mine. I mean, if it happens, then oh well, but I just don't know why people quote image posts... maybe they think I"ll delete them (which I won't, I promise)
View attachment 18052576
View attachment 18052577
View attachment 18052578
View attachment 18052579
View attachment 18052580
Peace and good vibes :D

Last night we had a trim sesh and pulled out the Manipuri. The pics above were taken just before harvest, earlier this year - it had been curing in jars since = 9+ months.
The aromas were very unique... Rye Bread and Pumpernickel, anise, and my gf called it when she said "Apricot Black Tea." Excellent aromas, for sure. And the smoke was thick and rich, and very smooth. The high was mild and extremely nice. We were trimming and everyone at the table was happily impressed. Manipuri is very nice.
We took it out of the jars (we needed the jars) and put it into baggies. There were two plants harvested. One was more purple, the other, golden
11-15-manipuri-bags.jpg

11-15-manipuri-bags2.jpg

The buds were loose and fluffy/larfy. It was perfect for joints
11-15-manipuri-bud1.jpg

11-15-manipuri-bud2.jpg

Peace

Attachments

• 11-15-manipuri-bags.jpg
    11-15-manipuri-bags.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 57

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Nice write up and pics, Zero Henge.

Mine has been curing a few months and is also a nice very pleasant functional high. Terpenes are beautiful and unique, I detect some mint undertones in mine but cant describe other aromas. I've also made some oil which has nicely retained the effect.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
A couple of months down the track and this stuff continues to improve. I am now reaching for this over everything else I have. Such a nice, pleasant high. Not strong but no ceiling now. Euphoric feel good.

This was terrible to grow indoors and I swore never again, but starting to rethink that.

This needs a long grow and while nice first harvested, improves a lot with a long cure. Unique terpenes that I don't know how to describe?

A couple of months down the track and this stuff continues to improve. I am now reaching for this over everything else I have. Such a nice, pleasant high. Not strong but no ceiling now. Euphoric feel good.

This was terrible to grow indoors and I swore never again, but starting to rethink that.

This needs a long grow and while nice first harvested, improves a lot with a long cure. Unique terpenes that I don't know how to describe?
Man I just popped on here to give a long overdue update on my Manipuri grow and you took the woods right out of my f%+€¥ mouth.
Awful plant for indoors, gets crazy crazy crazy big, it looks horrible when finished, takes forever to flower... it needs 20 weeks. BUT the buzz is so NICE & easygoing. The Malawi is different, it will totally spaz me out if I smoke to much.... the Manipuri is a good social buzz. It smells minty and spicy to me

Last night we had a trim sesh and pulled out the Manipuri. The pics above were taken just before harvest, earlier this year - it had been curing in jars since = 9+ months.
The aromas were very unique... Rye Bread and Pumpernickel, anise, and my gf called it when she said "Apricot Black Tea." Excellent aromas, for sure. And the smoke was thick and rich, and very smooth. The high was mild and extremely nice. We were trimming and everyone at the table was happily impressed. Manipuri is very nice.
We took it out of the jars (we needed the jars) and put it into baggies. There were two plants harvested. One was more purple, the other, golden
View attachment 18781631
View attachment 18781632

The buds were loose and fluffy/larfy. It was perfect for joints
View attachment 18781634
View attachment 18781636

Peace
This is pretty much what mine looked like

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I just popped on here to give a long overdue update on my Manipuri grow and you took the woods right out of my f%+€¥ mouth.
Awful plant for indoors, gets crazy crazy crazy big, it looks horrible when finished, takes forever to flower... it needs 20 weeks. BUT the buzz is so NICE & easygoing. The Malawi is different, it will totally spaz me out if I smoke to much.... the Manipuri is a good social buzz. It smells minty and spicy to me

The RSC Malawi? I have that coming up next grow. Hoped it was trippy. I guess spazzed out is close enough. hehe

@Zoomynchill nice to see that after your initial disappointment the manipuri ganja found a place in your heart.
I was totally disappointed, I considered it shit weed. Now I’ll say this towards the negative. It did throw nanners. And it was heavily seeded. I would never grow it outside and take a chance of pollinating a standard cannabis plant with its pollen. I think that would totally fuck everybody in the community

Latest posts

Latest posts