What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

a beautyfull Mango sapphire Bx1 freshly topped :

IMG_2976.JPG

:smoky:

bibi40

one week after topping mango sapphire thriving again :

IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

stretch will start in one or two weeks ,
i already know i will top and prune them again ...

all go like i had expect , and better .

:tiphat:

bibi40

had to remove some mold attacks ( just a bit ) since we get one week of continued rain ,
one of the original mango is totally untouched ... will be a good line to follow for mold resistance .

but since yesterday good weather is back and will be nice for at least a week ,

that' s perfect ,
for what i see first seeds will be mature in 7-10 days for the original mango and 1/3 of the Bx1 plants ,

will add pics soon of the pregnant buds ...

Last edited:

bibi40

IMG_3194.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

IMG_3196.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

so among 7 Bx1's female i got 3 plants who got this powerfull tropical fruit chewing gum ( malabar yellow ) , so will take notes for each one and collect the seeds for have 3 f2 lines .

all the plants got a similar aspect and grow pattern , so i can said the Bx1 seeds are already a success for me .

i did cut 3 about 4 of the non-tropical smell plants since they are ready and i don't need to ripe the seeds , the fourth plant will follow in few days .

the 2 original mango are almost done and the 3 desirable Bx1 mothers need 5-7 days more ,
the seed collection will start soon .
i'm happy with this quick flowering , perfect for my lat ...

Last edited:

bibi40

Hi !

just finished to harvest my last plant ,
all is dryin' now ,
already collect a lot of seeds during the harvest process ,
but the big collect will really begin in one week or so ...

very good season about the weather this year and so cool all was already done at this date , it' s like a miracle at my lat ...