What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Lassi- popping a fem pack

Endrega

I am going hard through KC stuff atm but along with that I picked up this KC and Karma cross.
I got 1 at flower day 35 now.
Very strong strech. I topped her in veg to save a clone. Flipped at about 30/40cm and now she has 3 branches and each over 1m. Very strong strech. Terps are very subtle. Bit fruity and a hint of creamy.
full

Looks a bit dark but it's the camera settings.

I have 4 more that I flipped today so more is on the way.

Thank you Karma, in my pack of 5 were 11 Seeds. I will make good use of them.
Germination 100%, even after bleech treatment.

:tiphat:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I am going hard through KC stuff atm but along with that I picked up this KC and Karma cross.
Very strong strech. I topped her in veg to save a clone. Flipped at about 30/40cm and now she has 3 branches and each over 1m. Very strong strech. Terps are very subtle. Bit fruity and a hint of creamy.
full

Damn, that bud looks,s killer friend. I'm going to ride with you for a while. Keep us posted on the other plants if it's safe.

kro-magnon

Veteran
full

I'd like to have more info about KC strains; if you could give some feedback about your results it would be nice. I was very curious about the Sour Leda Karma made because I've heard a lot of good things about Leda Uno since the end 90's. I have never grown anything from KC brains but he his creations have an excellent reputation, his big hit are Leda Uno and KC36 if I remember correctly.

Endrega

I'd like to have more info about KC strains; if you could give some feedback about your results it would be nice. I was very curious about the Sour Leda Karma made because I've heard a lot of good things about Leda Uno since the end 90's. I have never grown anything from KC brains but he his creations have an excellent reputation, his big hit are Leda Uno and KC36 if I remember correctly.
I have a grow report in the 'Grow Diaries' section. All is there.

Endrega

Here we have her after 9 weeks just before the flush.
full

The Buds look fat and a bit fluffy. I estimate 2-3 ounces just from that one so I hope the weed will be worth it. Smell is quite fruity with maybe a hint of vanilla. Resin feels very oily.

The other one's just finished strech at flower day twenty something. I just have too much stuff to do to focus on them just yet.

stiff

Veteran
Sounds just like the zour lemon I just grew. Bit fluffy buds but that shit is so damn delicious..it was my favourite strain between 5 other strains in the last run.
Oily as fuck even after months of curing. The sweets was like that too. Sweets hit me harder and is also very yummy,but that lemon funk in the zour lemon is absolutely fantastic.
Can't wait for your smoke report!

ive had 3 growmies around here who grew the mango lassie
two of them had hermies , probably due to the KC influence lmao

the third growmie put it outside here in netherlands , was really shitty weather
but it grew to like 2.2meters , covered in big fat solid huge nugs

Endrega

If a seedplant throws a couple bananas like at week 8/9, then I don't care. But I don't make seeds with that of course, I just run it as clone. I haven't had a hermie yet that managed really to make pollen and spread it. Hope it stays that way.

Endrega

Sorry, I had a problem with PM in the last run so I couldn't make a report. I had to cut my loses and start fresh.

I did a quick selection by smell an kept the best test plants for a second run. 2 Mango Lassi made it and the first (#3) is now rooting and will go into vegetation today.

Can't wait to see her flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts