What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAN-BABIES and other oddities people identify as.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

M

moose eater

If I were to identify with, and become something I wasn't born as, it would likely be a dog... Lots of scratching of the neck, head, ears, and belly, food served up on a timely basis, etc.. Sex almost any place is more or less accepted, even when frowned upon.

Oh, and a lot of napping time!!

Duties include not shitting on the floor, and staying alert as to comings and goings.

Pay sucks, but bennies are pretty good.

Problem is that when I go around wearing nothing but a collar, I get busted.. What's up with that??!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

every time I see this pic I throw up a bit, this is a 'Brony', a bro that loves to dress up as 'My Little Pony' of course a girls toy play set. This of course is the rarest (praise the lord!) of Brony's, the unicorn, I'm gonna be sick again.

RSjYva3.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the chap above takes the " chicken Dinner " lol,,,
a pink unicorn,,,,lol,,,,s2

M

moose eater

every time I see this pic I throw up a bit, this is a 'Brony', a bro that loves to dress up as 'My Little Pony' of course a girls toy play set. This of course is the rarest (praise the lord!) of Brony's, the unicorn, I'm gonna be sick again.

View Image

If it gets him more babes by being a part of their 'play set,' then more power to him!! :dance013:

M

moose eater

As far as the rest of the subject goes, I'd say that none of what someone else does is any of my business, provided they're not harming someone in any way, just as I hope what I do is none of theirs.

When my youngest boy comes home and tells me what 1 of the neighbors bought, acquired, etc., I tell him that I hope the neighbors pay less attention to me and mine than he's paying to them and theirs. As long as they didn't steal what they have, or cheat someone to get it, it's none of my concern.

Same goes for their proclivities. I know that statistically, many folks engaging in what might be termed 'fringe relationships' or arrangements run the risk of demise in that relationship, but with 'mainstream heterosexual (supposedly) monogamous' relationships running in excess of a 60% divorce rate, assuming all parties involved are consenting adults, then far be it for me to define their limits for them.

If they're having sex with animals, then I see that as molestation, and abuse of critters, as few critters have the cognitive ability (in my understanding) to consent to or understand such behaviors, and those folks should be held accountable.

Same for adults who prey on under-age kids. Scum-bags, one and all.

Admittedly, seeing grown people in diapers or ones-ies is a bit eye-catching/eye-opening, but so are many things we're not accustomed to seeing.

As others have mentioned, there are therapies that include regression (to varying degrees of literal interpretation, etc.).

When folks used to harp on the BS claims of cannabis as a gateway drug, I'd mention that the pattern of self-soothing behaviors involving placing objects in the mouth often begins with breast-feeding, evolves to bottles, then solid foods, later glass bottles, maybe cigarettes, and at some point, possibly a doobie, a crack pipe, etc..

"And so it goes."

Some of us are simply more discerning or restrictive, or less creative/more inhibited re. those items and at what age we acquire our next set of self-soothing behaviors.

For me, good beer or tequila, a female breast, a tasty doobie, fried clam strips, steamed butter clams, deep-fried beer-battered fish, kim chee, good lasagna, New York crust on a good pizza, and/or rib-eye steak still do the job. :biggrin:

And an occasional tab of LSD.. Just to keep the Universe in perspective... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
COSPLAY

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cosplay or costume play is an ever growing fan based art in which cosplayers represent or dress up as their favorite anime, video game or comic characters.

Yes, there is a HUGE Cosplay industry out there that started in Asia (Japan) many years ago, and has spread widely throughout the world. These girls identify as various super-heroes, anime comic, and video game characters.....and I must say most of them look rather scrumtious, wouldn't you say?

M

moose eater

COSPLAY

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Cosplay or costume play is an ever growing fan based art in which cosplayers represent or dress up as their favorite anime, video game or comic characters.

Yes, there is a HUGE Cosplay industry out there that started in Asia (Japan) many years ago, and has spread widely throughout the world. These girls identify as various super-heroes, anime comic, and video game characters.....and I must say most of them look rather scrumtious, wouldn't you say?

I think the easier or more blasé' life has become, the more bored with it we are, the more we tend to look at ways to make it exciting; 'change the channel' as it were.

That said, what do you suppose the specific 'super-powers' are for the young women pictured above???? :biggrin:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

cos play babes are some of my favorites, very hot, there's something extra sexy 'bout chicks dressing up to be so overtly appealing :D

Now this guy on the other hand has some mr. he-man issues, like living @ home w/mom :dunno: and cooking in the bathroom ffs?!?!?! how could you cook in the bathroom :puke::puke:

"OK okay okay, now get me like this!!! one more shot like that but with my undies peeking out a bit! You're not burning my eggs now are you mommy???"
x3OAIN9.jpg

EDIT:
Mom's likely thinking that there's @ least one
egg in this room that she wished she'd burnt.

Last edited:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
....Can you get 944s2 a new pink romper suit for Christmas Tudo?

I don't think he's too picky about what political persuasion you might be......lol

*944s2 :.....Number 2 looks waaay more saucier.

Isn't 944s2 yummybud's new handle on icmag, hmmm.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it gets him more babes by being a part of their 'play set,

I know I can't do it, he can't be unseen by me, by any means, so it's up to you.

You go back and look @ him closely (again :dunno:) and then try to tell me/us that he likely gets more 'babes' in that 'UniBrony' outfit. :nono:

And btw, there's absolutely no doubt that he's playing w/a set of something, but I'm fairly certain that they don't belong to any chicks.......

I'm thinking that your 'gaydar' might be needin' a tuneup.

8jCyHI8.gif

:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whose yummybud?,,,,,,,
lost me there Dropped Cat,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Yummybud was a member here, and on the old Overgrow 10 years or more ago. He was a prolific poster and very emotive in how he recorded his whole life experiences on the forums, so making him one of the most loved and hated members with all his triva and such.

He brought out the best and worst in members, many of which followed him religiously almost.

Eventually the mods/admins kinda got fed up with having to police his threads, due to all the work it took to sort out the trolls/flamers, and he was banned. It was sad for a few, but a relief for the many.

*Here is the opening post from one of Yummybud's threads:

' We didn't break up but....
So I saw her today......

we went to eat and walked around the beach

I don't know I felt like shit. she was also unresponsive to me.

she looked sad.

she said she was really pissed at me last night when in text I accused her of not wanting to come out with me today when she told me she was grounded.

today she came out and told her mom she was going to the library and I dorpped her off at the mall at 7ppm when her mom picked her up

I don't know I hugged her told her I was sorry and I really liked her.

I also today brought up that if she was getting in trouble because of me from her mom maybe she should stop seeing me

she said that almost made her cry and she felt hurt and I shouldn't have even said that.

but honestly I don't know if she still likes me that much.

she took lots of shifts this week so I can't see her that often

thursday I can see her like 4pm till 9pm then friday night I can see her for a couple hours.

and that's pretty much it.

I want to see her more it makes me sad to see her only couple heres twice a week.

I don't know what to do.'

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think the easier or more blasé' life has become, the more bored with it we are, the more we tend to look at ways to make it exciting; 'change the channel' as it were.

That said, what do you suppose the specific 'super-powers' are for the young women pictured above???? :biggrin:

Well, we have a Pirate Girl, I presume that she is good at 'Jolly-Rogering'...

Then we have a Catwoman Girl, I suspect that she might be good at licking the milk/cream.

There is a Spiderwoman Girl, who might want to get you tangled in her web.

The Superwoman Girl should be able to stop your speeding bullet.

....and the other one with the startling cleavage, would probably be effective at startling you with her cleavage....LMFAO!

P-NUT

Veteran
I had a holy roller coworker years ago whose son diid the my little pony conventions and dress up and such. I didnt want to be the one to let her know that means hes SUPER gay. Its funny she accepted him going 2 hrs to a my little pony convention and dressing up like a girl toy but wouldn't accept his being gay.

Now Im a broke ass but if I could identify as anything Im not it would be a billionaire. If i gotta treat trans its as whatever they claim to be well then I want to be treated like a billionaire. I feel i was born into the wrong family and shoulda been rich so since my taxes pay for dick chopping and hormone treatment because people cant relate to reality why cant taxes pay for me to live like I feel on the inside right? I'll even go to therapy if I have to before I get my first dose of real money.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
a good percentage of adults wear diapers

if we could get past the adult baby stigma I woudln't be against going to a phish show in an adult stroller stacked with party supplies and a place to relieve myself

fuck worrying about driving I wouldn't have to worry about walking and the big reason I don't get that fucked up anymore is no one is w2illing to carry me

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
some might ask why a baby weird, why not just embrace being old, wear depends and ride a an electric scooter into the show

well that is because no matter how old I am I identify as young, unless I need to make a point and age helps the case.

Latest posts

Latest posts