What's new

Male...seeking Female BTY OG

Dutchland

I am just a humble guy seeking a legit cut of BTY OG in the USA. She is my favorite representation of OGK and I'd love to get her in my stable. I like long walks on the beach and I am a Leo ♌ ;)

Reactions: Rgd

Dutchland

Attachments

• bty.jpg
    bty.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 64

JetLife175

Veteran
Oh the BTY. The high desert legend.

From what me and the guy that was responsible for the BTYsussed out is that the BTY is the original Josh D cut renamed.

I don't hold BTY or else I wouldn't have a problem sharing her. I hope this info helps you a little bit though.

Dutchland

Post of the week. Priceless. PS: But not a lover of red wine and sunsets? You may have knobbled your chances right there!
Pitty Loose Labia... I feel like I missed the boat (or pink canoe) on that one. ;) However I was just seeking another rendezvous with BTY 😁 😇

Last edited:

Dutchland

Oh the BTY. The high desert legend.

From what me and the guy that was responsible for the BTYsussed out is that the BTY is the original Josh D cut renamed.

I don't hold BTY or else I wouldn't have a problem sharing her. I hope this info helps you a little bit though.
Interesting... Leafly says its a mix of Tahoe and OGK-Not that I trust anything on Leafly-but read from an informed source BTY is also referred to as Victorville OG

JetLife175

Veteran
Interesting... Leafly says its a mix of Tahoe and OGK-Not that I trust anything on Leafly-but read from an informed source BTY is also referred to as Victorville OG

Yes. It's called Victorville OG as well, High desert OG also.

The person who I speak of is a member here. We've confirmed certain details publically on here in my OG kush history thread and privately in conversations amongst eachother.

That cut came up to the Victorville area with the name kush and that's it. The crew up there named it BTY.

You'll come to find this is a common story for a lot of the early OG cutting names.

Dutchland

I'd also like to get my hands on SFV OG, Animal Cookies and Zkittles... strains that are tried and true to use as building blocks for breeding. Those flavors of the month strains just don't interest me.

Currently running:
Blissful Wizards -CookieMaine's
Dosidos #22s -Archive's
Rainbow Belts 1.0 -Archive's
Valley Girl (SFV x F/O) Archive's (I'd like to use a VG male to cross with BTY)
Bubba Kush S1 (Bag seed I found)
Black & Blissful (Black Chem x B-Wiz #32) Manifest Destiny's

Dutchland

Yes. It's called Victorville OG as well, High desert OG also.

The person who I speak of is a member here. We've confirmed certain details publically on here in my OG kush history thread and privately in conversations amongst eachother.

That cut came up to the Victorville area with the name kush and that's it. The crew up there named it BTY.

You'll come to find this is a common story for a lot of the early OG cutting names.

You seem pretty knowledgeable about OG's... Do you know of any cuts as good or better than BTY?
Which is your favorite?

I am just a humble guy seeking a legit cut of BTY OG in the USA. She is my favorite representation of OGK and I'd love to get her in my stable. I like long walks on the beach and I am a Leo ♌ ;)
Hello 👋 I picked up a clone from purple city genetics from Oakland Ca. it was 45$ and extremely exclusive drop. elevation in Nevada City Ca has them but they won't last the weekend.

Dutchland

Hello 👋 I picked up a clone from purple city genetics from Oakland Ca. it was 45$ and extremely exclusive drop. elevation in Nevada City Ca has them but they won't last the weekend.
Thanks for the Info!! 💪
I've had BTY OG for a couple months now... along with Josh D, 92 and True OG's but I haven't had a chance to test them yet... but all came from reputable sources. I plan on running the 4, side by side to see which I want to use for breeding. 🤙
"SFV", "King Louis", and "GSC Forum" where the very first clones I acquired, they came from GSRT-Bike/Mike and turned out they were fake 😣

Latest posts

Latest posts