What's new

Male Clones or Pollen for Sale

Lolo94

For many, this may sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone that sells male clones or male pollen? It would be nice to be able to purchase either pollen or male clones of long flowering land race sativas to cross with personal strains. Not everyone has the interest/or the environment to grow out long flowering strains, and not all potential hybrids are available for sale. With regards to the seller, there would be no concern with protecting their pure strains, since only the males/pollen would be released.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
For many, this may sound like a dumb question, but is there anyone that sells male clones or male pollen? It would be nice to be able to purchase either pollen or male clones of long flowering land race sativas to cross with personal strains. Not everyone has the interest/or the environment to grow out long flowering strains, and not all potential hybrids are available for sale. With regards to the seller, there would be no concern with protecting their pure strains, since only the males/pollen would be released.
That's a good idea friend. I don't know of anyone selling pollen.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Can use fresh made colloidal silver or other chemicals to reverse a female, usually done for selfing.

Homegrown5257

I’ve purchased tk/nl/haze pollen from akbb several years back. Idk if he still lets any out or not though. Sure hope he is doing well after his medical procedure.

Lolo94

Thanks for the references.

@Loc Dog , I'm trying to avoid the time and height requirements it takes to grow out a long flowing sativa. Current grow space is very limited and want to focus on the females, or Sativa males I know how to control.

was thinking about growing out an Old Timer Haze x THhaze, when I thought up this post.

Latest posts

Latest posts