What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malaysian airliner crashes in E. Ukraine

JKD

Veteran
As igrowone stated - In 1988 USS Vincennes while in Iranian waters accidentally shot down an Iranian passenger plane. 290 killed from what turned out to also be Iranian airspace. It is for this reason that I believe the US should scale back its rhetoric toward Russia regarding this incident. But certainly those culpable must be found and tried - by a neutral party.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone claiming to know who is responsible at this stage is just swallowing the propaganda. this kind of event can take months or years to investigate completely.

what i've been reading is that the rebels don't have the missile surface to air system that was needed to reach the altitude the plane was flying at.

as for the bodies being old or what ever that seems totally weird, hardly plausible in fact, on the other hand this guy must have known how implausible it would sound, still he made the statement. seems a bit weird unless we just say oh this rebel commander must be a mental case.

what i don't get is why they don't show the satellite images, they should show what happened. you can't tell me there are not multiple satellites watching every inch of eastern Ukraine during this conflict.

just like the Iranian jet liner, in the end the truth will come out, meanwhile we shouldn't rush to judgment. let the facts come out, the black boxes will help.

JVonChron

@steady---you could have just said "correlation does not imply causation". don't know why you need to put it in latin, maybe to try and sound smarter than the rest of us or something? we are all speculating at this point and no one knows what exactly happened. I also said all of that was my opinion/2 cents, and I would urge you to look at which persons pull a lot of the strings behind the scenes(in regard to foreign policy) and you would come to find they are Zionists. I wasn't under the impression that saying someone is a Zionist was being anti-Semitic??? especially saying that Zionists control the us, which is somewhat fact(if you care to look into it) and my opinion....nothing antisemetic about labeling someone a Zionist....Zionist is not a derogatory term last I checked, maybe you should stop using a dead language like latin and look up what Zionism is.

@steady---you could have just said "correlation does not imply causation". don't know why you need to put it in latin, maybe to try and sound smarter than the rest of us or something? we are all speculating at this point and no one knows what exactly happened. I also said all of that was my opinion/2 cents, and I would urge you to look at which persons pull a lot of the strings behind the scenes(in regard to foreign policy) and you would come to find they are Zionists. I wasn't under the impression that saying someone is a Zionist was being anti-Semitic??? especially saying that Zionists control the us, which is somewhat fact(if you care to look into it) and my opinion....nothing antisemetic about labeling someone a Zionist....Zionist is not a derogatory term last I checked, maybe you should stop using a dead language like latin and look up what Zionism is.

Sigh......

I'll address the one point I can properly understand from that paragraph.

The term 'correlation does not imply causation' is based on the original term, in Latin, which I learned at college.

So its correct. And they teach you the Latin in school too, especially if you're playing on going onto law school.

Addressing your other concerns, I have no response to who you think is running the government or what you think the proper usage of terms are.

There is just one other thing I have for the peanut gallery.

I just realized all the posts in the thread discusses literally nothing of the few valid points that are happening now.

Instead of discussing the issues at hand, and what the world will do in response to the war in Chrimea, we are sitting here discussing Fruit Loops politics.

I come to the site for other reasons. I'm going to stick to what I like about the site and stay away from the parts that I don't.

This type of anti-intellectual, hot air, conspiracy theory based arguments is not for me. Not at all. I can't tell you how many times I've verbally bitch slapped you type of people in real life because when any of you, and I mean any of you that believe this crap, and try to articulate why, you all fall flat on your face.

I just realized why I might be sensative as well.

The twin towers were in my backyard. 13 years ago, NYC suffered a tragedy so unspeakable there are no words to describe how it felt watching it. When I was standing on my roof with my neighbors, watching downtown turn into a plum a smoke, we all started to cry uncontrollably with the horror we just witnessed.

And then, to have to suffer with the conspiracy theory assholes like these guys, defaming and bringing disrepute and hate to the fallen heroes on that day, transforming the event from what should have been a remembrance for the 3,000 lives that perished into a spiraling cycle of countless conspiracy theories based on how George Bush demolished it with Santa Claus and the Keebler Elves.

That's what I just realized about all of you.

You guys are attention whores. The only people who say stupid shit to try and get attention from other people are little children. So take your bowl of cereal, turn on YouTube, and go back to watching all your dumb conspiracy videos.

This is my last participation in any of these threads. I'm going back to the side of the site that is light and fun, not this shit.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

The times when you could get away with the semantics of: "I'm not a Jew hater, I'm just anti-Zionist" are over.

the only people who don't think Jews should have a home-land are Jew haters; and the only definition of Zionism is precisely the belief that Jews should have a home, a country of their own where they can live according to Jewish tradition without fear of death or persecution for it. Zion being the biblical name for the Land of Israel, hence Zionism.

There's no other correct definition of Zionism, except those you will find in questionable websites.

Saying Zionists rule the U.S is pretty laughable, specially when we consider the historical fact that the U.S denied several times the call for help of the Jews during WWII; the U.S only became involved when it saw its own interests put at risk. Not only that, but the U.S had zero interest in becoming an ally to the modern State of Israel, it was only after the Russians started befriend Israel, that the U.S acted fast to secure that friendship thus leaving no chance to the Russians.

And what about those ultra-orthodox Jews who are anti-Zionist? well, they are not Anti-Zionist when it is time to cash their checks from the State of Israel so they don't have to work and instead can study Talmud, not Torah, but Talmud. Proving once again they follow a different religion and not really Judaism, hence why they think it is ok to be anti-Zion.

now you have proper information, and it is your choice now to keep on believing bullshit or truth, there's no excuses.

peace

JVonChron

right, so where was I being anti Semite exactly? you must have looked up what Zionism meant. look at how much money AIPAC and AJC spend on presidential campaigns, look at who runs the FED(ben shalom Bernanke),look at Rahm Emanuel-Obama’s Chief of Staff and then tell me they don't have considerable influence on policy. saying that isn't being anti Semite. I am through arguing because it adds nothing to the topic.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
...I come to the site for other reasons. I'm going to stick to what I like about the site and stay away from the parts that I don't...

...This is my last participation in any of these threads. I'm going back to the side of the site that is light and fun, not this shit...

your whole post is the plain truth; but specially the two bits I just quoted above... I'm also here for the love of Ganja and because of a long friendship with Gypsy, hence why after OG went down, I came here instead of somewhere else...

I wish I can stay away from all these stupid threads too.

peace!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
right, so where was I being anti Semite exactly? you must have looked up what Zionism meant. look at how much money AIPAC and AJC spend on presidential campaigns, look at who runs the FED(ben shalom Bernanke),look at Rahm Emanuel-Obama’s Chief of Staff and then tell me they don't have considerable influence on policy. saying that isn't being anti Semite. I am through arguing because it adds nothing to the topic.

You are through arguing because you have zero arguments except more blatant anti-Semitism, that seems to be so deep in you that you don't even realize it.

Saying Zionists control the U.S because there are successful Jewish people in power is the same as saying that Africa controls the U.S because there are many successful African Americans in positions of power, etc... etc... etc...

I don't need to look up what Zionism is to school you either, as I'm a Zionist myself, and I'm writing this message from Jerusalem, Israel.

:wave:

SativaBreather

Veteran
a
There is just one other thing I have for the peanut gallery.

I just realized all the posts in the thread discusses literally nothing of the few valid points that are happening now.

Instead of discussing the issues at hand, and what the world will do in response to the war in Chrimea, we are sitting here discussing Fruit Loops politics.

I come to the site for other reasons. I'm going to stick to what I like about the site and stay away from the parts that I don't.

This type of anti-intellectual, hot air, conspiracy theory based arguments is not for me. Not at all. I can't tell you how many times I've verbally bitch slapped you type of people in real life because when any of you, and I mean any of you that believe this crap, and try to articulate why, you all fall flat on your face.

I just realized why I might be sensative as well.

The twin towers were in my backyard. 13 years ago, NYC suffered a tragedy so unspeakable there are no words to describe how it felt watching it. When I was standing on my roof with my neighbors, watching downtown turn into a plum a smoke, we all started to cry uncontrollably with the horror we just witnessed.

And then, to have to suffer with the conspiracy theory assholes like these guys, defaming and bringing disrepute and hate to the fallen heroes on that day, transforming the event from what should have been a remembrance for the 3,000 lives that perished into a spiraling cycle of countless conspiracy theories based on how George Bush demolished it with Santa Claus and the Keebler Elves.

That's what I just realized about all of you.

You guys are attention whores. The only people who say stupid shit to try and get attention from other people are little children. So take your bowl of cereal, turn on YouTube, and go back to watching all your dumb conspiracy videos.

This is my last participation in any of these threads. I'm going back to the side of the site that is light and fun, not this shit.
oh boohoo, you cried uncontrollably as you were trained to whilst you watched the controlled explosions. Meanwhile the awake amongst us knew it was on and we had to man up and prepare as the tyranny was about to get stepped up.
see ya later...maybe after you've been deprogrammed and can both see and handle the truth
in the mean time... baaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
lets stay on topic guys... anything off topic will get the thread closed....

We all know whats up...no need to try and convince anyone who believes otherwise

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Good discussion

p1000554.jpg

Grass Lands

Veteran
if y'all really want to twist your melons...go check out "Admiralty Law"...

you will see that up is no longer up and down is no longer down and left is right and right is left....

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I can´t stand all the Propaganda lies. No doubt about it, that the Separatist shot down the airplane. Fuckin Putin! Fuck the Separatists! I hope that the russian secret service kills all the guys which had to do with it, or were involved. Nobody Needs witnesses in this case.

Ukraine, viva!!

picture.php

nough said

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Gaza? The Israelis or the Palestinians dont want peace. If there is peace they have to talk and find Solutions. And Solutions are gonna be painfull for booth sides.

Truely sad for the People on booth sides, they carry the weight and have to die or suffer.

God thanks my english is to simple to write more,.......:biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you might not want to rush to judgment Hermanthegerman, just because thats the story being pressed in the msm doesn't mean it's true. they always lie right after these events. the truth normally takes time to come out. maybe it was the separatists, maybe the Russians, maybe it was Kiev. the Russians are asking a few very relevant questions about all this. one of them is why did Ukraine station 4 ground to air missile defense systems to the east a few days before the event. i mean we all know the rebels don't have any air power. so what was the need for these high tec systems in the war zone.

basically all parties need to show their evidence. particularly we need to see the satelite images. they are saying the Russians supplied the rebels in Ukraine with one of these missile systems. if thats the case, lets see the pics. pics or is didnt happen as we say in the forums, lol.

further more there are accusations that the rebels have looted one of these surface to air bak missile systems from the Ukrainian army. but Kiev did say that it was made unusable before it fell into rebel hands. so really at this point its all speculation and self serving accusations being thrown around. even Obama admitted that we don't know what happened after rambling on that the rebels couldn't operate this system without training and help. but yeah after speculating he did admit that we don't know yet. so yeah i will wait for the impartial investigation to be completed before i trust the liars in the media, specially when it comes to anything related to the Ukraine war. the first fatality in war is the truth, how many times do they have to play this trick before people stop falling for it and rushing to judgment?

as for Gaza, lets not go there, although i agree. neither side is ready to make the sacrifices that are needed to allow for peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts