What's new

Malawi x Meao Thai

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:
Well,I´ve sampled a bit and found it awesome stuff :yummy:.Congrats to all involved ;)
Great job Rubio,and thanks a lot :cool:
A brief smoke report will follow

Malawi x Meao Thai #5

032-4.jpg

C

charlie garcia

Other day had the chance to sample some MalaThai, dont know exactly which number. Intense effect, 3 hours really high and sustained all the way till the end. Most flavours comes from the Malawi if so and as expected, Meao adds its shy part and clears up some of the effect. Clear of leaves buds, nice density for sativas

Very very nice, after 4 hours was ready for new sample :)

Thx El Rubio for such gift, I sampled it with great pleasure and high!
best

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not full smoke report?! Sound interesting to me, very nice job

Your #6 looks rock hard man....hum delicious :abduct:

ElRubio

Veteran
Yesyes mates... sorry all, ive been a little busy these days...

First of all, it´s a heavy yielder with hard nugs, very very dense. Not the best tasting bud that i have ever had, but has a very unique and strong high.

The taste bring me to mind terms as earthy, pepper, cedar, hay...an a bit citrus undertones. The scent is soft, but intense when you pressed the bud with the fingers. The more remarkable aspect for what i´ve observed is the high. IMO it has a very very strong high, so instrospective and spacey stone that is not for the uninitiated. For me it´s more than OK, but for others is a KO heheh...;) i like the smooth transition into buzz after only 3-4 hits. Definitely, i feel a little pissoff cause i had lost all the clons...but i still have some seeds for the nest indoor season heheheh...

Best luck for all amigos, have a nice summer and keep the outdoors well lush and green!
Rubio

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

And this one for all family:
IMG_0971.jpg

ElRubio

Veteran
yeah yes yes man...
in fact, PTK x D 2 is on the right in the pic i think, and 3 on the left maybe.

espero se rehidrataran un poquito...

abrazos

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello Dubi,

Are these available to the masses...did not see these crosses listed on your website but would love to try these in my climate next year?

Cheers

RC_Colas

I think Killer Malawi x Meao Thai is (along with Vietnam Black x Meao Thai) one of the F1 pure sativa hybrids with highest potential we have bred in the past years.

Thanks also to charlie for share his lovely meao thai father to this crazy sativa x thai project :wink:

Rubio, best wishes for your grow and thanks for the diary!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They just had one pk of these up @ SB and I made a hard run on them.
Had the top bid much of the wk, got up 10m before the deadline @ 6 a.m. and got into a bidding war I lost in the last second. :frown:
My hat's off to the winner, wanted them as much as I did. $114 for the server fund! :yes: Hell, I got plenty to play with as it is.
Awesome that ACE made these limited experimentals available! :smoke:

Heymikey

You did put up a good fight! Looking forward to seeing how these do. I was impressed by a grow thread I looked up. I'm sure Ace will make these commercially available in the near future.

C

charlie garcia

Hello Dubi,

Are these available to the masses...did not see these crosses listed on your website but would love to try these in my climate next year?

Cheers

RC_Colas

Soon to come to the masses like you say, fine seed lots are ready. We like to test all and each job done before thinking about releasing it so takes little time but as said b4 this F1 passed very well all our tests with very nice smoke qualities

Hope you enjoy

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Soon to come to the masses like you say, fine seed lots are ready. We like to test all and each job done before thinking about releasing it so takes little time but as said b4 this F1 passed very well all our tests with very nice smoke qualities

Hope you enjoy

Thanks to icmag growers for your interest on the latest meao thai hybrids, malawi thai will be available in the next weeks, at a fixed and reasonable price, 50 euros each pack of 10 seeds.