2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5969.jpeg
    IMG_5969.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40

ilovegrowing

I ve tried this one now, about 2 1/2 month cure, 0,25 g chewed. Green mountain grape f2
7171B502-A48A-4959-B76C-44C20C4EF497.jpeg

I was a bit sick beforehand or on the brink of getting sick. Not bad, but i could feel my body working. The plant was harvested more on the later side. The first two hours were great, social and energetic. Then the effect turned and i was getting lethargic and tired. Couldnt keep up with moving much and having conversations. So i went home and slept very early until the next day. I was expecting different but now i think to know the deal with her. Good for a lazy evening. But i wont take her again if i want to do some stuff.
I still wonder what of the named variables is responsible for it. Vaped and not cobbed the same plant didnt make me so tired. Probably its a combination of all.

Greetz

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I ve tried this one now, about 2 1/2 month cure, 0,25 g chewed. Green mountain grape f2
View attachment 19008644
I was a bit sick beforehand or on the brink of getting sick. Not bad, but i could feel my body working. The plant was harvested more on the later side. The first two hours were great, social and energetic. Then the effect turned and i was getting lethargic and tired. Couldnt keep up with moving much and having conversations. So i went home and slept very early until the next day. I was expecting different but now i think to know the deal with her. Good for a lazy evening. But i wont take her again if i want to do some stuff.
I still wonder what of the named variables is responsible for it. Vaped and not cobbed the same plant didnt make me so tired. Probably its a combination of all.

Greetz
I think that if your able to keep it for another 6months then you will find that effect will be much less lethargic.
I would write more, but the boss is shouting me for dinner. 🙂

Last edited:

ost

You should see me on a bad day ha ha.
Been tripping balls lately enjoying fitting edging to the timber floor I laid.
I didn't know I could be so particular and precise thats if it was even me ha ha.

I have another Zenith, KA5 and fem Destroyer started thanks brother. Oh and a shit load (for me) of Mulanje ha ha.
I have them on 9 hours light to keep them small its going to be very exciting come September ha ha.
There is a blend of 2 or 3 Mulanje cobs that is so super euphoric and happy that I cant leave it alone.
My wife keeps hugging me all the time I love it ha ha.
@Tangwena ,thank you for the supplies you sent me ,the first of them have broken thru in
the dixi cups soil, three so far , also have two come up from some old beans that i have just strowed outdoors for years ,we will see how she does as a innie.
View attachment 19008644

Greetz
a cob is sneaky that way ,don't fight it , enjoy the ride
I think that if your able to keep it for another 6months then you will find that effect will be much less lethargic.
I would write more but the boss is shouting me for dinner. 🙂
did the dog already go past you, Your late!

Tangwena

Veteran
View attachment 19008644

Greetz
It will def change at 6 months their is no comparison to fresh dried buds they all have different effects but darker cures loose the body narcotic effect as they age.
I have a dark Mulanje cob about 12 months plus, old on its own it knocks me out but only for tripping in my head I just cant stand up ha ha.
But in smaller doses mixed with a very colorful more energetic Mulanje it kicks the younger cob into super drive way more trippy than it is on its own.
Try mixing the two in different proportions I think you may like it a lot.

Tangwena

Veteran
,thank you for the supplies you sent me ,the first of them have broken thru in
the dixi cups soil, three so far , also have two come up from some old beans that i have just strowed outdoors for years ,we will see how she does as a innie.
Nice my friend I'm growing them bonsai 9 hours light they will be single cola plants all bud with any luck by September.
In my small grow box that way I can grow up to 12 plants so I get to see the different phenos and seed the best ones.
I already have some potential winners flowering after 4 weeks from seed I'm not very patient when it comes to buds ha ha.
I have so many cobs stashed waiting 9 or 12 months to try them is not a problem.
Best of luck I hope you like the high, its my favorite type of high, big ego trip I feel like I can do anything.

Baba Karuna

Now those look dangerous brother I can see how they made that cob now.
This is definitely my current favorite for lazy days 😌

Your Mulanje sounds terrific 🤩 I acquired a bunch of herb years ago of Mulanje from an old surfer in California. His wasn’t cobbed but it was sun dried old Colombian style. Super golden and smooth smoke, extremely trippy and dazed out. Real creeper herb. It’s a true gem of a strain 🙏🏼

albertgriffiths

Here is my begginer's modest cob collection:

P5230021.JPG

Next time i'll try a banana-shaped cob to make it seem happier:sneaky:

They are super-small, as I just wanted to try out the technique without risking too much. The biggest one is only 7grams.

Top left: Pineapple Express x Nepal Jam, 2 months old (first one I made, cobbed almost dry)
Nose: floral. This cross was not a huge success in the smell department, but I must say the cob smells better than the jared bud.

Top right: Thai Chi (cobbed really wet) 1 month old
Smell is strong and very fermented: chocolate, toe nails,... Yummy! 🤤

Bottom: Jamaican Lambsbread (cobbed almost dry), 2 weeks old
Nose: carroty, earthy. Not loud, but pleasant.

And here is a closeup of the Jamaican Lambsbread:
P5230023.JPG

ilovegrowing

View attachment 19008644

Greetz
I have to add, that this plant was very purple at harvest. So its not necessarily a darker cure, it just looks a bit like it.

Anyways i will put it away and check it in 2 month or so again. And repeat if necessary.

But good to know anyways!
It seems that time and patience is key.

Greets

Tangwena

Veteran
This is definitely my current favorite for lazy days 😌

Your Mulanje sounds terrific 🤩 I acquired a bunch of herb years ago of Mulanje from an old surfer in California. His wasn’t cobbed but it was sun dried old Colombian style. Super golden and smooth smoke, extremely trippy and dazed out. Real creeper herb. It’s a true gem of a strain 🙏🏼
Must have been the sun drying that made it a creeper.
The good stuff cured properly hits hard from the first drag and just takes off from there ha ha.
I used to enjoy seeing the tourists loosing their grip on all the things they thought were real ha ha.

When I chew the cobs its a pretty manic ride starts after about 10 mins and does not stop going up for about 3 hours, then it just evens out to a pretty crazy trippy feeling where you find a better version of yourself to inhabit ha ha.
The beauty of it is that while your so high you still know your in control and never get paranoid the exact opposite actually.
At least I do I find myself fearless and super confident in my new found power over everything in nature.
At least thats how it effects me ha ha. Real superman weed.

Tangwena

Veteran
I have to add, that this plant was very purple at harvest. So its not necessarily a darker cure, it just looks a bit like it.

Anyways i will put it away and check it in 2 month or so again. And repeat if necessary.

But good to know anyways!
It seems that time and patience is key.

Greets
You may have also inadvertently taken too much.
Strong cobs require a lot less than you think to get off.
Another trick is to just chew and suck out the juice and not swallow the chewed up remains.
I wash my mouth out with water if I just want the euphoric part of the high it works well.

Tangwena

Veteran
Here is my begginer's modest cob collection:

View attachment 19009142

Next time i'll try a banana-shaped cob to make it seem happier:sneaky:

They are super-small, as I just wanted to try out the technique without risking too much. The biggest one is only 7grams.

Top left: Pineapple Express x Nepal Jam, 2 months old (first one I made, cobbed almost dry)
Nose: floral. This cross was not a huge success in the smell department, but I must say the cob smells better than the jared bud.

Top right: Thai Chi (cobbed really wet) 1 month old
Smell is strong and very fermented: chocolate, toe nails,... Yummy! 🤤

Bottom: Jamaican Lambsbread (cobbed almost dry), 2 weeks old
Nose: carroty, earthy. Not loud, but pleasant.

And here is a closeup of the Jamaican Lambsbread:
View attachment 19009144
That lambsbread should be a nice high after aging its looks pretty tasty from the picture brother.

ost

Nice my friend I'm growing them bonsai 9 hours light they will be single cola plants all bud with any luck by September.
In my small grow box that way I can grow up to 12 plants so I get to see the different phenos and seed the best ones.
I already have some potential winners flowering after 4 weeks from seed I'm not very patient when it comes to buds ha ha.
I have so many cobs stashed waiting 9 or 12 months to try them is not a problem.
Best of luck I hope you like the high, its my favorite type of high, big ego trip I feel like I can do anything.
after my friend tried a young cob and his wife wanted to know if he was stoned, i told him not to cut off a big chew he told it was a hell of a buzz ,the likes of wich he never had before, i thought it best if i aged my stash of cobs longer! july 4th i will chose a cob and pick a weekend cob this will give me a 9 month cure on most of my first cobs!

Baba Karuna

Must have been the sun drying that made it a creeper.
The good stuff cured properly hits hard from the first drag and just takes off from there ha ha.
I used to enjoy seeing the tourists loosing their grip on all the things they thought were real ha ha.

When I chew the cobs its a pretty manic ride starts after about 10 mins and does not stop going up for about 3 hours, then it just evens out to a pretty crazy trippy feeling where you find a better version of yourself to inhabit ha ha.
The beauty of it is that while your so high you still know your in control and never get paranoid the exact opposite actually.
At least I do I find myself fearless and super confident in my new found power over everything in nature.
At least thats how it affects me ha ha. Real superman weed.
Truth brother 🙌🏼 I have definitely noticed that properly cured herb comes in quick and lasts a long time. When I collected seeds in Peru the herb there was strong and brought in some anxiety and it wasn’t fermented. Fermented it never brings the paranoia but rather pronoia 🥰. I have experienced this with many pure equatorial sativas 😊

Pronoia definition:
Pronoia describes a state of mind that is the opposite of paranoia. Whereas a person suffering from paranoia feels that persons or entities are conspiring against them, a person experiencing pronoia believes that the world around them conspires to do them good. 🙏🏼

🪷Om Namah Shivaya🪷

Baba Karuna

And some Mother’s Light. Powerful perfume scent with hints of spicy hashish 🥰 Smooth, spicy, dreamy, centered, and calm. So wonderful for quiet contemplation. 🙏🏼

🪷Bam Shankar Bolenath Mahadeva🪷

Attachments

• IMG_7466.jpeg
    IMG_7466.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7467.jpeg
    IMG_7467.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7468.jpeg
    IMG_7468.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7469.jpeg